dragonballs ?

Best answers
where are the dragonballs ?
i dont find a map wich has dbs, i did go to advanced and took capture the dbs,so whats wrong i dont see to see the prob o_o

Best answers
not all the maps have dragonballs
i think only 3 or 4 official maps have dragonballs
i also think the map sk2_snakeway has it (dont know correctly spelled)
:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use the scouter to look, and also, esf_mtside,esf_afm are ones with it for sure

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea but its experimental so there are some bugs to eb worked out, but i thnk its fun because it actually takes teamwork

Best answers
once u get all the dragonballs in a pile, how do u summon shenlong, i can't figure it out either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
press the use key, its in the controls menu if you dont know what it is

Best answers
Ahem. I've played the cellgames daytime map and all of the dragonballs were there. You have to collect them all (you can only have one in your ... inventory and one in your hand at all times) and once you've collected them, you must press the use key to activate them. Several things need stating:

1.) You have to throw them all reasonably close to one another, when you have them all close, they begin to pulse yellow and then you can utilize them.

2.) When you equip your scouter, they will show up as orange balls, so head towards those. They -are- very small in respect to the entirety of the level, so search hard for them. If you still cannot find them, they probably don't work on that map. (Try the cell_day map... I've collected all of them, as mentioned earlier.)

That's about it... I won't spoil the wishes for you. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom