Dragon

Best answers
You know when u summon the dbs' a dragon comes up right? It be cool if u cant hurt the dragon and the dragon can hurt u... :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...What?

I don't remember anyone summoning Shenlong to have their head bitten off. This isn't a serious suggestion, is it?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think no. Why would the dragon hurt you? And how? It would most likely add more animating to the teams to do list and mean later release.

Best answers
i see what hes talking about tho, when i play i get bored and do random things, like id prob shoot the dragon for a laugh, id be sweet if he hit you back to warn you to stop messing about

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OR... Not.. I dont like this idea at all, why the hell would the dragon attack you?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the point in adding this? If you attack the Dragon then he'll kill you, because of that people WON'T attack the Dragon, so the idea is pointless. Who would collect the dragonballs just to shoot shenron and be killed?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He would, all hail the noob with all the answers /me bows in the dust. This was one of the worst ideas ive seen here.. In the anime, have you ever seen the dragons attack someone?

Best answers
well what use is a sujestions thread with a bunch of guys who slag other people off for posting an idea that could be included, hes not saying put it in the game is he.. "your re-reading now" no he said it would be cool if that happened. lighten up to new sujestions guys.

Ravendust: no one said anything about killing the player, he said if the dragon hurt you, its just a small addon to make this rather plain mod abit more interactive i guess.

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, seeing as you're so adamant to defend this suggestion, what possible use is there for the dragon harming the players?

hes not saying put it in the game is he.. "your re-reading now" no he said it would be cool if that happened
If he's not suggesting to see it in ESF why the hell suggest it in the ESF Suggestions Forum. We're not slagging it off, we offered points as to why its a bad idea. Why would you attack Shenron, why would he attack you? Did this ever happen in DB/Z/GT? No. Would it serve purpose in ESF? No.

You summon the dragon, he appears, you instantly make the wish, he dissapears. He doesn't hang around afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom