dragon summoning, ahhhhhhhhhhh

Best answers
Iwent to summon the dragon for the first time, and it performed an illegal operation. WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?!

Best answers
yeh capture the dragon is an experimental mode thus it is expected to crash the game. i find the more people are in the server the greater the possibility it will crash so try it with no one there. also some maps may effect CTDM i haven't had a problem on esf_cell_day or nite

Best answers
but that shouldn't happen becuase it never happened on my it could be the bots wat kind of bot do you
have??

Best answers
i have no bots and i tryed it with no people, still doesent work, i'll try those maps now.

Best answers
Originally posted by Revol
it worx fine with me
yeah u realy help full :S

but u sure u don't have ANY kind of bots installed? coz that was the problem at me.. it crashed because it couldn't load the entity.

if nothings working i suggest a re-install or just refraim your selve from CTD

Best answers
Me and my brother play against bots all the time, and we do "summon the dragon" a lot too and it works with every map we played so I guess that can't be the problem.....

Best answers
well ok on your grapics when you play esf it should be set on direct x or opengl select one of those see if it works beucase i had the same problem when i was using software..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom