Dragon Mod Z

Glacius

G
Hi, I play the Dragon Mod Z for a few days now, I was wondering is this mod similair or better??

Glac.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you'll notice that you can't really compare them as far as gameplay. They're are different styles of play. If you like your DBZ like Mortal Tekken Fighter III alpha Turbo tornement edition gold, play DMZ. If you like no hassle attacks with (IMHO) better models, play ESF. DMZ seems a little less polished to me and I'm sure that the next alpha of ESF will own DMZ. :)

Best answers
Dragon Mod ZThe only other fairly playable DBZ mod out there (for Half-Life). I don't have it myself. Apparently it features using key combos to do moves (sorta like "fighting" games) and may have a singleplayer mode later (I think).

Best answers
say, what ever happened to the site? I went there one day, and it was just gone... where did it move to?

sanvegetto

S
Hi everyone!
i have both ESF and DMZ and i must say the models, maps, gameplay ar MUCH MUCH better than DMZ. For example to do a KaMeHaMeHa in DMZ you would have to do: left down right, in PERFECT timing. THis makes the gameplay VERY unbearably slow and most ppl are standing there trying to get a decent attack done.
The models are cartoony in DMZ and kinda flat; the maps are VERY small. Overall i think this mod needs alot of work befor eit becomes good. The only thing good about DMZ is that the SSj system is implemented already(although it is very hard to pull off the key combo to go SSJ)
In short; ESF OWNS DMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :devil: O_O :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom