Dragon Fist?!!?!?!?!?

Best answers
I was reading around the forums and I heard super dragon fist will be in 1.3 I dont like this. A stickly clearly states that there is no GT or movie content just strictly DBZ series content so what went wrong. Super Dragon Fist is in GT and a movie so why put it in? I have also heard that it will be a one hit kill. If this is implemented it will imbalence the game by far. So far people would never mention the words disc nub again. If they can put this move in, why cant they put in movie characters like Broly, who has a larger fan base then over half the characters in ESF. So again I ask, why?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because all it is, is a combo that that specific person can activate.
About the instakill, I doubt it. All it is is a really hard punch with some strange effects.
0.o

Best answers
Ok, the dragon fist was in dragonball (it's how he killed piccolo) now the esf team said that db stuff would be ok, and i'm sure that the esf team will make it balanced

Best answers
mac1029 said:
I was reading around the forums and I heard super dragon fist will be in 1.3 I dont like this. A stickly clearly states that there is no GT or movie content just strictly DBZ series content so what went wrong. Super Dragon Fist is in GT and a movie so why put it in? I have also heard that it will be a one hit kill. If this is implemented it will imbalence the game by far. So far people would never mention the words disc nub again. If they can put this move in, why cant they put in movie characters like Broly, who has a larger fan base then over half the characters in ESF. So again I ask, why?
Well it's not like they have to follow those rules, after all their making the game.

Best answers
You want dragon fist go down load evm when you go ssj3 you get it.You swoop at some one and a dragon comes out and kills the person.Very awsome stuff.For new news go to there web site http://www.corona-bytes.net/ and yeah goku did dragon fist 4 time in gt i beleave 1 times in dbz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once in DBZ movie 13 and four times in GT. The Dragonfist has been in the pipeline for months, because they needed a new move for SSJ3 Goku.

Best answers
clen said:
Ok, the dragon fist was in dragonball (it's how he killed piccolo) now the esf team said that db stuff would be ok, and i'm sure that the esf team will make it balanced
THAT WAS AN OZARU. You oviously play too much bodoki. It was a mistake that they called it dragon fist. It was originally called Ozarugen. I dont even think Atari is that stupid. But then again, it took them about 2 1/2 years to put out a good dragon ball z game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well instead of giving him Super Dragin fist it should be Super Spirit Bomb. Thorws it out then changes to SSJ. Of course that will make it unfair also.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh.... why not suggest that in your own thread or sumething , and heaps of ppl have said no to super sb dozens (or in the millions) of times before , the team even said no to that

i just hope dragon fist isn't as ugly like the evm one is

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Because all it is, is a combo that that specific person can activate.
About the instakill, I doubt it. All it is is a really hard punch with some strange effects.
0.o
This is just like saying, "all beams are just light 'magically' appearing out of a persons hands..." :p

Anyway, people have to remember, now there are more transformation levels, it is going to be unfair to certain characters.
So maybe this move is added to help balance the characters/ teams.
Either way, I like the move :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People should be glad that there are New Attacks coming even when its an DBGT attack.
I dunno why people are argueing anyway.
Or should the ESF Team remove attacks when they Transform higher ? I doubt that would be better.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
People should be glad that there are New Attacks coming even when its an DBGT attack.
I dunno why people are argueing anyway.
Or should the ESF Team remove attacks when they Transform higher ? I doubt that would be better.
With alot more power (higher transformation/s) you can perform higher Ki attacks therefore still being able to perform the weaker Ki attacks.

I would like to see more attacks as you transform higher.

Best answers
mac1029 said:
ummm didnt you here broly IS going to be put in 1.3

Best answers
mac1029 said:
THAT WAS AN OZARU. You oviously play too much bodoki. It was a mistake that they called it dragon fist. It was originally called Ozarugen. I dont even think Atari is that stupid. But then again, it took them about 2 1/2 years to put out a good dragon ball z game.
ok in budokai when you unlock kid goku its called DRAGON FIST and ss3 goku also has dragon fist so i can prove you wrong its called dragon fist in DB(sry for duble posting but he was getting on my nerves)

Best answers
ss3gotenks said:
broly is never going to a appear in any version of esf. except as a model that you replace a offical model with. and dude as a friendly memeber to memeber reminder try using the edit button and add a quote that way instead of double posting.
harSens said:
There will be no dragon fist in 1.3.
thank you harSens for clearing up that once and for all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ss3gotenks said:
Um, you might wanna check your sources, cuz they only new characters added are Captain Ginyu (and his buddies) and #18 (and her buddy). And Goku never named that attack he did on piccolo, and i doubt it was really a dragon fist if they showed an Ozaruu (sp?).

I don't see where super dragon fist would play a role in esf. It dosn't seem like a game where you have to wait to use an attack again. Maybe red hit when a person's health is below 40% get health down 1 hp or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
dragon fist is already planned and can only be used durring SSJ3
Well that's what I was going on. Did the team decide to take it out after all?

As for Dragonfist/Oozarufist, it was technically the same attack, only in Dragonball he used an Oozaru for the fist's form, and in DBZ/GT he used a Dragon instead.

Best answers
Which part of no dragonfist fist is so hard to understand? The no part? Don't believe Hibiki and his army of forum-replying monkeys. The dragonfist was never planned.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was an april fools joke that we were all ment to belive , how could you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom