DRAGON FIST

Best answers
ok guys i would APPRECIATE if the devs would read this....DRAGON FIST is not DBZ content it is DBGT FURTHERMORE it was only EVER done in SSJ4 unless you look at the movies...if you give goku SSJ4 you MUST give all the other transformations gohans mystic vegeta's SSJ4 you'd have to include UUB ok and on to the next part...even if you give goku DRAGON FIST as a SSJ3 i must ask....nearly *demand* that you give vegeta final shine which in GT he used while just SSJ2 when he was fighting super android 17. as you can see i am a fanatic vegeta fan....and just to put one mroe thought into that do you devs REALLY WANT SERVERS FULL OF GOKU'S? people will just because goku's gonna have the most moves and the best transformations. even giving him SSJ3 is heavily unbalancing things.

Best answers
Is all you do point out the bad things about the game and ignore the good points?

Best answers
Dragon fist is from movie 13.
Goku uses it in SSJ3.
Let the team worry about the un balanced game when it is RELEASED.

Best answers
Goku also used Dragon Fist on Super Android 17 as a Super Saiyan 1, so, stand corrected, he did NOT only use it as a Super Saiyan 4. And about Dragon Fist in ESF, it should be powerful but, it should not be able to spam.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This topic doesnt contribute to the development of ESF, its merely a discussion about the dragon fist attack, not a suggestion.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom