Dragon balls.

Best answers
Uhh... Can anyone tell me how you get to dragon ball mode and what levels have sensu beans

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You select it on the fighting mode. Called CTDB. ONly map I know that has the balls is Riverside. But sometimes one ball will appear under the map, so there is no way to get it but restart. Sensu beans I wouldn't know.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Riverside is also the only non-custom map to have sensu beans.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Riverside is also the only non-custom map to have sensu beans.
Yea, the sensu beans is located in the ESF_Riverside map. Near the small bridge on the river, it's located in the left (almost at the end of the river).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are 2 sensubean bags in that map, both in the river, just one at the bridge side and the other at the other side of the map, I wonder why the team only has one map with dragonballs and sensus, did they just forget or something, I personally find the sensu beans very useful against noobs, then they ask me always why i'm immortal, lol.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
donnierisk said:
There are 2 sensubean bags in that map, both in the river, just one at the bridge side and the other at the other side of the map, I wonder why the team only has one map with dragonballs and sensus, did they just forget or something, I personally find the sensu beans very useful against noobs, then they ask me always why i'm immortal, lol.
In my opinion, the sensu beans are quite annoying. Especially when you are fighting someone one on one, and he grabs the sensu's all the time. So you can't beat him at all.

Best answers
this guy did that to me once but he ran out and i turnded him into a cookie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL!!!!!! hehe, that's a good one, all I do skyrider is make sure that the person doesn't get to the sensus, but most of the time then I fight against noobs with my 300+ ping, so that's how I win, I'm still wondering why only riverside has sensus and dragonballs...

Best answers
Uhh i got the Dragon ball mode but what do i do with the balls?????o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Hit the b button and watch the fun
B for butt sex.

Anyways, after B you get 3 options. Strength (most common choice) gives you 1,000,000 PL boost permanently.

Immortality gives you... well, immortality. For a brief time, you can't lose any HP.

Friendship...

bah, i have no clue what friendship does o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, me too, I thought it like convertd an enemy to your side, but nothing like that happens....:(
Oh can I ask, did you put the dragonballz CLOSE to each other, then when they're close enough they start to glow, THEN only can you press the B button.

Personally I find the immortality not that useful, it lasts for a VERY short period, al you can do is charge a full powered suicide Khh and blast the map once then your immortality fades away...(Lasts until the dragonballs reappear).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody ever seems to know what Friendship does, imo it's the most useful wish in CTDB, seeing as you have to accumulate 'Wish Points' and 'Friendship' gives you two instead of one. Strength you get by fighting and Immortality wears off after a while, but Friends(ship points) are forever =D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone needs to stay inside more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So if I click on friendship I get 2 wishes instead of one? o.0, but when I tried to click on it nothing happened, the dragon said "your wish is granted" then he left...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you get two wish points. Look at the scores and you'll see how many Wish Points you have. Think of them as frags, the first person to reach a set number wins the game.

If the total Wishes needed to win is 10, and Player A keeps wishing for Immortality, he'll have to gather the Dragonballs ten times and make ten wishes. If Player B keeps wishing for Friendship, he'll only have to gather them five times.

Best answers
I have no clue where the dbs r in any maps.

ANYWAY b for butt sex lol nice 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The map ends and you win, like if you reach the frag limit in Free Fight.

Best answers
i found the sensu beans..i have the radar on...and i cant find the dragon balls...where are they? i have the cbc experimental mode thing on too...where do i find them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom