Dragon balls....

Best answers
When I was playing a game on lan with my friend I went to advance options and it said wish amount or something like that. I made it 2 and then when i started playing i didn't no how to use the wishes. I tohught it was something else but when I was looking at some pictures on this site it shows vegeta infront of 7 dragonballs and goku behind them. :talk:

Was Vegeta or Goku making a wish? O_O Please answer and thank you :)
If this was already answered somewher I'm really sorry. :scared:

Best answers
What im understanding is you dont know how to use the Dragon Balls, I think. If so:
You must collect all seven Dragon Balls next to each other so that they glow, but not all maps have Dragon Balls. Once they are next to each other use the "Use" key which the default is "E" Select one of the wishes from the selection screen and the Dragon will disapear as it does in the show. The dragon balls will be in a rock state for about one to two minutes then you are able to collect them all and make a wish again.

Best answers
I couldn't find any about the dragon balls..... Well thank you for the ppl who helped me^^

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
toothleswapper said:
I couldn't find any about the dragon balls..... Well thank you for the ppl who helped me^^
That's why I gave you the link... o_O

But here's the copy pasted content from that sticky to make things easier:

>How do I call/use the dragon?
To call the dragon in-game, you first must collect all 7 dragonballs to one location and when they start glowing, point at them from closeby and press your USE key (which is b by default). Once you have called the dragon, use the mouse to click on one of the 3 options. Strength gives you more PL, Immortality makes you invincible for a certain period of time, and Friendship increases your wish points in the score (not sure about this).
[Please note that CTDB (Capture The Dragon Balls) mode is still in it's experimental stages in this mod. It will be perfected after the team has finished working on other aspects of the game.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom