Dragon balls

Best answers
How do you get the dragon balls on your server and how you use them plz???

Best answers
well u push up the radar f9 then ull see orange dots they are dragon balls then collect them then press b close to them then the ugly dragon comes up then u can choosee betwenn *immortality*strenght*freindship* then u chose :p thts pretty much it. oh if u start a server and want dragon balls u goota chosse CTBD.

Best answers
if you want it you gotta edit the game.cfg

and if im right you'll see a mp_gametype 1 in it, if you open it with notepad..

It says DO NOT EDIT :p but I couldn't get gametype to change so I did it anyway, and I never got any problems whatsoever.

-----------------------------------

HOW TO USE THEM:

Like he said, when u press f9 (1 or 2 times, but not 3 or you will have to press it again till you see the 1st or 2nd screen again) you will see orange squares on the radar, that means the location of the dragon ball. Just make it so that YOU (black square) is on top of the orange square, and go to the ground and you SHOULD see it lying around somewhere.
Walk over it, grab it, and put it somewhere.
NOW go get the other dragonballs and put them there too (make sure its an open space)
now press the +USE button (B by default) when they have this weird glow over them, and you will summon a dragon and there will be an option menu with a few options like friendship.

Best answers
Immortality: This makes you invincible. No it doesn't last forever, there's a time limit, making this wish somewhat worthless. Best to use -after- you've boosted your PL with strength several times.

Strength: Adds 1 million to your power level. Always do this wish when you're in non-ascended form. Why? Example: Say you have 1,000,000 as your PL and the PL multiplier is 1.3 for transforming, so you transform and now have a PL of 1,300,000. Then you do the wish and your final PL is 2,300,000. Or, you get the balls, and do the wish while in regular form with your 1,000,000 PL. The wish makes your PL 2,000,000 and THEN you transform for 2,600,000 which is noticeably higher. If you're confused by this... no one can help you. Just take my word for it. If you gathered the Dragon Balls in SSJ mode to be quicker, remember to descend before performing the strength wish, then transform again afterwards. (Note that these numbers are not exact in-game values, just used to illustrate the truth of the matter.)

Friendship: I have no idea. Sounded retarded so I never tried it. Based on the name, however, I would assume that it turns all players into your friends who cannot harm you for a certain amount of time. Perhaps I'll go try it and edit this post, unless someone who knows posts before that.

Hope this is helpful. This is probably the third or fourth Dragon Ball question that I've answered. If it's not the subject of a sticky already, it probably should be... just a suggestion.

Best answers
Friendship makes your allies invisible to your opponents on the radar

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it gives you an extr wish if the limit for wishes is set

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom