dragon balls

seb

Best answers
allright, i host a server - new game, game type CTDB right? for dragon balls, i never actualy used the dragon ball techniq. What map has dragon balls in default? or will i have to dl (if i do som 1 link me please)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dragonballs are on most (if not all) maps, if you activate the "Scouter" you will be able to find them.
The maps i remember having the dragonballs are the cell-game/s maps.

Talking about the dragonballs...This mode is very buggy and is still in developement stages.

seb

Best answers
How do i activate the "Scouter"? consol cmd? and would it be on a cell_games map?

seb

Best answers
thats just f9 right? what do i look for in there

Best answers
orange squares,then when u hav all of the dragonballs together they start to glow then press the use button (b) and click on ur wish

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Set a key in the control menu to activate the Scouter when pressed.

Just a kind reminder, remember to read the stickies and stick to the rules, (dont double post) :)

Edit: Make sure when you create a lan/ online server, you have chosen the CTDB game mode in advanced options.

seb

Best answers
i went to cell_games_night, do i look for in radar scouter? or can it be mix/mode, because i didnt see any orage squars. Do i have to do something first? as in die or get a certin power level? or is it just the bug

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, CTDB is very buggy and is still in development.
You will have to set the game-mode to CTDB and you will have to set a button in the controls menu.
So when you press the selected button, a scouter just like the T.V show will appear half way on your screen to your right.

Look for amber coloured squares on the scouter and at the location of teh amber squares you will find a dragonball.

Once collected all 7 dragonballs like the T.V show, press the Enter/ Use button while standing next to the flashing dragon balls and you should have a menu flash up with some wishes.

Select your selected wish, then repeat this method.

Hope i have helped :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes eventally.
The ESF team have plans for each beta.

Beta 1.2 = advanced melee
Beta 1.3 = more transformations ...etc

CTDB mode will eventally get fixed, it works at the moment so please be patient :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Know the ESF team mentioned on the HL Radio, that they have every update planned up until 1.4 (or 1.6, I can't remember)

They are already given us alot in beta 1.3.

What else can they do the CTDB mode? add more wishes? make it stable? thats about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't want it to have more wishes. I would want it to be stable and have the balls not appear under the ground but actually ontop of the ground.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Know there was a problem with EVM.
Basically, people would throw the dragonballs out of the map making them seem underground and not usable.
I you want CTDB mode to be working 100% without any errors, create it yourself but anything made or created by humans will never be 100% perfect.
At this very moment CTDB game-mode crashes. but Hey, it works.

If you have a complaint, PM the ESF team. But I am sure they dont code things wrong to annnoy people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom