Dragon Ball Z: Sparking Meteor/Tenkaichi 3 [PS2/WII]

Best answers
I honestly think this is just going to be T2 with everything they wanted to begin with, but i could be wrong, least king vegeta is in.

Best answers
theyre really desperate for characters to include both king vegeta and king cold

Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have nothing to say but WTF.

Reason being is because:

1. I don't know the true name of the game.

2. I don't know the fighting system.

3. I don't know if this will come out in USA.

4. I don't know all of the characters.

Namco Bandai Games finishes announcing a new chapter of the famous saga, call Dragoon Ball Z Sparking! METEOR. By the sight, some sources indicate that it is possible to be dealed with Dragoon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (only that with another name for Japan), but from the Japanese producer has confirmed not yet it. There is date of no launching, but it will arrive at 2 PlayStation and Wii.

Best answers
I have nothing to say but WTF.

Reason being is because:

1. I don't know the true name of the game.

2. I don't know the fighting system.

3. I don't know if this will come out in USA.

4. I don't know all of the characters.
qft

And it better have some db and dbgt story lines in it or its just gonna be the same old crap.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who knows....maybe it will be good! :)
at least i hope so...

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Great!YAHOOOOOOOO.

Best answers
It's safe to assume the game is Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

BT 1 = DBZ Sparking!

BT 2 = DBZ Sparking! Neo!

BT 3 = DBZ Sparking! Meteor!

And whoever said something about King Cold, I was dissapointed when he wasn't in BT2 :(

I always thought he looked the coolest out of family :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King Vegeta, King Cold and Nail?!

Snore. I'd be more interested in seeing more DB or GT characters with moves and transformations. They really seem to be stretching for minor characters from Z (and yet Farmer With Shotgun still eludes it). If anything this looks more like a Tenkaichi 2: Greatest Hits than a new game.

And PS2, what the heck? Come on, put it on the PS3 and give us bigger maps. Every time I play BT2 I end up hitting the arena walls one way or another. HD wouldn't go amiss either i'm sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game probably won't be that much of an improvement.

This game needs to have a story mode of a beast, aswell as other useful modes.

But seriously, the new characters mean nothing, they will probably just be clones of other characters, Tenkaichi has a large knack of doing so.

Best answers
you guys need to stop whining and crying about this and just be happy we're getting another game, otherwise it would be "why cant they give us another game, they had so much to improve on...."

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell's the difference o_O? Better visuals and more characters?

At least put it on the PS3 -_-. Infact, didn't they sat BT2 would be the last one on the PS2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering the vast scale of DBZ (big fights, huge detailed planets, hundreds of characters and NPC's, amazing effects) a PS3/360 release would make a lot more sense.

I think they should make a Wii-specific DBZ game rather than making them multi-platform. The Wiimote could emulate moves accurately (none of that 'flick the controller up and thrust just-like-a-real-kamehameha-or-not' crap in BT2) while the next-gen consoles put their power to use for things like deformable terrain and maps the size of a country.

EDIT: According to the gamefaq's forum, the 150###!! on the scan refers to a roster of 150 characters and forms.

The PS2 version of BT2 had 129 characters and forms, the Wii version added six (Appule, Frieza Soldier, Pilaf-Bot, Combined Pilaf-Bot, Evil King Piccolo and Cyborg Tao) so that's 135. That leaves 15 new characters/forms. King Vegeta, King Cold and Nail makes 12 left. Quite frankly I thought they were clutching at straws adding Cui, Appule and Frieza Soldier when they're almost identical.

EDIT2: Scan translation from GameFAQ's;

Muzusama said:
Sigh...as the top of the scan says "Super New Product" or something similar to it...

Dragon Ball Z Sparking! METEOR will feature about 150 characters and that the next couple issues of V-Jump will reveal the new characters that will be in the game.

Will be a Playstation 2 and Wii game with 2007 Fall release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, this is a bit too annoying for my taste.
It seems that they just keep popping out of these games, like it wouldn't have an end.
They just try to make people pay for some games which has only little improvements or 1 new character. So, my question is, What the hell is the point in BUYING a fighting game which can't transform so dramatically?
If i would buy a dbz-fighting game, i'd buy one when they would inform which would come as the last one , because it would have all the features/characters and everything from the earlier versions.

I swear, that there will be more to this;

METEOR SPARKING X-2, SPARKING MEGA!, SPARKING 9, SPARKING x-21251256 for example. -_-'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite honestly I thought BT2 was horrible on the Wii - and any game for that matter, as it was frustrating with the sensitive controller and the aggravating camera.

Considering the vast scale of DBZ (big fights, huge detailed planets, hundreds of characters and NPC's, amazing effects) a PS3/360 release would make a lot more sense.
I agree wholeheartedly. It's nice they're adding shiny touches to this, but I'd really like to know what they are accomplishing this time around. The last two were practically the same, with minor differences. If this new game's Story mode is anything like the other ones I'm gonna break the disc in half.

I'm not gonna pretend I'm attracted to these titles: Sparking! NEO, METEOR - K... ~_~

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last two were practically the same, with minor differences.
Ehhh I gotta dissagree there.

The fighting systen was much more different in BT2 than BT1. That'd be like saying Budokai 3 was the same as budokai 2 with minor difference. BT2 lacked a lot of melee manuevers, special moves, and dragon dash moves.

the "NEO" "SPARKING" and "METEOR" are for Japanese titles. I guess they love that stuff.

Maybe this is just a "special edition" to BT2 rather than a completely different game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We haven't seen any videos yet so we can't make those kind of assumptions.

Best answers
it would be pretty fun to be fighting in maps as the size of countrys and stuff etc, hopefully they add more to the gameplay and storymode, atleast a co op or 2v1 would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom