Dragon Ball Z Mod (For serious sam)

Best answers
Hi im Jeff and im planning on making a Dragon Ball Z Mod for the serious sam game

those of you who have played the game can see why i chose this game for a dragon ball z mod

im looking for people who are willing to join the team (ony 2 members so far me and my friend) and i am the Leader of this mod so all questions and e-mails go to me. next in command is my friend (His name will be mentioned later)

and were still trying to get a site working

i personnally have one level going

if you think your good and there editors or interested in this idea

e-mail me at [email protected] :id:

looking for:
:idea:
*web desingers
*Coders
*Modelers
*and a few more minor things

when i get a site going i will let you all know exactly whats it all going to be about but in the mean time we got a map going and trying to get a site going

me and my friend could sure use some help

the only requirements are

owning the full retail game "Serious sam Second encounter" its cheep so dont worry
dedication to our mod
and having an O.K. Computer ;(

thanks

i look forward to e-mails

p.s :paper:

make sure you e-mail me with the subject (Serious Sam Mod) otherwise i might not read it.

p.s.s :paper:

Were still looking for a name for our mod so a little help on that too.

and those of you form admins could you please make this message an Sticky Or even An announcement that would help us ALOT!!!!!!

;)

e-mail me at [email protected] :id:

Best answers
i might join as web designer... maybe and serious sam 1 or 2 it betta be 1 or i cant!

Best answers
oh well i didnt know where to put my message so thanks anyways

and its serious sam 2 because its better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, its about time someone started a dbz mod for that game, it kicks ass, and the maps r BIG (and i mean stupidy big)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeff, this isn't an advertising site. Please refrain from doing this in the future :\

Though I won't sticky this, I won't close it either.

Thanks in advance.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice initiative :yes:

what would be ur domain?

Best answers
hahahah you'll never get this mod going... funimation will be on your ass like stink on a skunk... the only reason esf is going is because valve passed something when they made the game that anyone could make a mod about anything... but it's not the same for Serious Sam... so make sure you know some people who know the law well so they can keep your mod going...

Good luck

-gg

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe they should do the same as dmz did>?

Best answers
well dmz people are a bunch of idiots... that doesn't even serve a purpose... 1.Its not neccesary, Valve passed that thingy. 2.Even if they needed it, it wouldnt work. I dont know where they got it from but it's a bunch of crap...

Best answers
well right now il take anyone who knows anything about serious sam or even web design were trying to get the web part of it going but my friend is too lazy.

my icq is 158204529

im hardly on and i will be going on vacation in a week so if your interested let me know.

P.s.

you gota see the level im working on its amazing

il give you a clue (its the planet goku trained on after reaching the end of snake way.)

next 2 levels im working on is the gravity room and namek in good condition

Best answers
and one more thing to add the mod will be mainly single player and a bit of multiplayer

the story will take place in the middle of DBZ (when goku first goes ssj) and stright through to the end of DBGT

(we got alot of it planed out right now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom