dragon ball z budokai

Best answers
guys .... u know the new budokai game for ps2. .. who know's if i can emulate it ?
cuz im thinking of donwloading it but i wont know what to do with it so if any of u guys emulated it plz tell me so i will download it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do not expect much of an answer here. as a matter of fact, enjoy a few flames and a warning.

emulation=warez, warez=bad, talking about warez= a warning or banning.

sure, emulation may be free, and games now cost a lot, but a lot of the expensiveness is due to piracy because of the money that companies lose.

just giving you a warning about what may come...

**edit**after reading tepus' post**edit**
my bad my bad, i would delete the post, but i dont wan't you to look crazy so if you delete yours, i will delete mine...

Best answers
Cheap *******, Emulators are illegal and Even if you could find a ps2 emu and budokai It would be more than a gig to Download. I don’t usually flame but people like you who emulate and crack software make me sick. You cost honest companies thousands of dollars and forcing them to raise the price and hurt honest customers. :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ChannelForThePa
do not expect much of an answer here. as a matter of fact, enjoy a few flames and a warning.
:S stop being a mod, its not your job

Best answers
lol . im just asking if such a thing existes , i never hacked or emulated a game in my life , im just asking for the sake of that community ( warez community )
its not that i dont buy games . i just dont have a ps 2 and i dont know any other way to get it , and besides , i buy games for the pc , if i could i would buy me a ps2 and some games but i cant cuz im unemployed ...

Best answers
Originally posted by Arachka
lol . im just asking if such a thing existes , i never hacked or emulated a game in my life , im just asking for the sake of that community ( warez community )
its not that i dont buy games . i just dont have a ps 2 and i dont know any other way to get it , and besides , i buy games for the pc , if i could i would buy me a ps2 and some games but i cant cuz im unemployed ...
Helping the warez community is just as bad as being a part of them yourself and besides no one will find your story very plausable. You don't have to make Sony and their Customers pay because you don't want to buy a ps2.

Best answers
yeah , but its my choice no ? i think i can do what i want with my life , if i feel like emulating a game i will do it and i dont need to ask u or anybody else .
and by the way , its not that i dont want to buy a ps2 , i just dont have the money

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah , but its my choice no ? i think i can do what i want with my life , if i feel like emulating a game i will do it and i dont need to ask u or anybody else .
and by the way , its not that i dont want to buy a ps2 , i just dont have the money
yea but dont talk about it on the forum you ****ing morron:S hey wait why do i care...

I have never seen a ps2 emu before, i heard of an xbox one in the makeing, i lost the site for it along time ago tho

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can already guess where this is gonna end up. I'm closing this before things become even less...managable.

No talk of emulators here. It will fetch u a warning in future attempts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course it´s your choice, but we have a rule against warez-talk
btw we don´t care about your reasons for stealing games, just don´t talk about it here
there are never acceptable reasons for stealing things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom