Dragon Ball Z Battle Of Z, worth getting for PS Vita ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually, I don't even own a PS Vita, but due to the fact that I'm about to move...AGAIN, I can't buy a PS4 and carry it around, so I was thinking of getting a PS Vita, since those motherf*ckers dropped in price substantially and my question is, is the game good ? Is it worth getting a PS Vita for? Obviously not exclusively for DBZ, that would be dumb, still tho the question stands.

Thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If anyone's wondering - I got the system and the game. I love it. The end. Thank you.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

Guess not many people have vita here. Glad you are enjoying it.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Back in the day I was all about the PSP. The original PSP-1000 was the best thing ever. The customization was outstanding.
But ever since then it seems Sony just wants to take away the one good thing the PSP had going for it.
I was such a PSP fan I bought 3 of them, the original phatty, the collectors edition crisis core slim, and the incredibly slick PSP-GO.
But after awhile you see a pattern, they are just remarketing it over and over again, and removing any customization from it.
Sorry didn't mean to go off-topic on ya. I haven't had the pleasure of playing with the Vita. I don't even know anyone who has one.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@power - lol indeed, and yeah its pretty fun.

@phrack - I know I've got a PSP too, used to play ad-hoc with friends all the times, games were cool and there was a ton of them. I still have my phatty lying around with Dragonball Z Tag Team in it. The vita has it's problems but I got one basically because the next 4-6 months of my life I will be moving around ...a lot. So I wanted some console action of the go, and to be honest it's not all that bad, you can play PSP games on it...you can even *cough* hack the vita and get the whole PSP portion with XMB going, but I didn't, for I love to play online and don't want a ban lol.

And heck, Vitas got cheap...there's plenty of games out for it...well...enough games I should say. Dragonball Z Battle of Z for instance is really good for it, the graphics overall in all of the Vita games are somewhat PS3 level, not as detailed of course and Anti Aliasing sucks big time, but everything else it really enjoyable, I was surprised when I got it.

So yes in conclusion if you like on-the go, somewhat console quality gaming, Vita's not a bad choice, considering how cheap they got, and the fact that PSP games are available via PSN (or hackery) and they look a lot better with the beautiful OLED screen...(unless your getting a "SLIM" with a shitty LCD) ...yeah, it's a decent little console. What other options are there ? 3DS ? I'd only play Pokemon on it. I've got a Wii at home and it's just collecting dust...and I'm not going to bother taking it with me, I used to carry an Xbox 360 but that b*tch is too damn bulky so I sold it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom