Dragon Ball GT®: Transformation

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball GT®: Transformation
Nice name, kinda what GT is about, all trans, no tactics, no story. :p

Heh, I haven't seen much of the game yet, but seeing those screenies reminds me of rayman.-_-

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
its based on GT so just screw it ...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just looking at that makes me cry ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhhh why not just make some dragonball games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GT was a load of crap, theres nothing I can say about it that hasnt been said before. This game will be a load of crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm...they're really not selling it well here...

Play as one of seven DBGT® characters including Goku®, Trunks®, Pan™, and Uub™
Goku I can understand, but Trunks was lame, he had barely any attacks and just the one transformation (and being GT, I imagine it would be focused around them). Don't even get me started on Pan. Uub would only be fun as Majuub, and that would happen at the end of this game if it goes up to the end of the Baby Saga.
Take control of up to 3 characters in your self-created team, switching to each member on the fly
Admittedly this would be quite cool, if the characters were any good.
Face off against General Rilldo™, Luud™, Baby™ and other intergalactic villains
Rilldo was ok, Luud sucks, Baby was ok too.
Battle through the DBGT® storyline from the Child Goku Saga to the Baby Saga
This is what really bothered me, this is the worst part of DB/Z/GT in it's entirety. It was the part so bad that it was cut, then re-released as the 'lost episodes' not to be aired. It was cut because it had so few fights and no story. Why make a game on something that was already doomed? Make a movie game, make a dragonball game, hell, make a 'Goku Jr.' game (actually, don't) but for the love of god, not the lost episodes. And what the hell is the Child Goku Saga? It was the Blackstar Dragonball Saga before it was cut.

Best answers
Ughh... A beat-em up. With lame grafics and its based on GT...
Why dont they just stick to the LOG system? It was working just fine...

Best answers
dam i thought it would b better guess not cosidering akira didnt make gt some ******* did cuz akira knew it wouldnt make it owell ill stop ther

DMW

Best answers
Hey ppl even if you dont like dbgt,that doesnt mean you wont like the game.I no ppl who hate dbz with a passion,i mean they never watched an episode longer that 5 min.(they both fell asleep from bordum no jking),anyway i thought dbgt was ok,not as bad as people say.I no some ppl play budokai 3,but wait how many ppl dont play it cuz omega shenron is in it,or ssj4 goku thats a good reason not to play such a great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom