Dragon Ball GT New Season Stating!!!

Best answers
DragonBallGT Comming.

Anyone who likes it heres a link to the trailer, and to buy the first 7 or 8 episodes. I forget :p

Dragon Ball GT

Enjoy :D

*Edit*
Bah.....sorry..nvm.....ill repost if i find the site. Cant post the link comming from hotmail ><

Sorry mods. Please dont close....ill find the trailer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i think dbgt is one of the worst tv shows on tv (since the whole series has shown in the uk) It kinda feels rushed and its so boring, apart from the odd episode it puts me to sleep

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the episodes i saw when goku pan and trunks went finding the dragonballs was boring lame stupid....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all know how many people don't like DBGT. There is no need to post about that.

I have seen the whole series, and yes, they probably didnt need to make GT. But it was relatively entertaining. I think CN is airing GT sometime this fall.

And I think like the first 3 dvd's of GT are already out.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only parts I liked was the Super Android 17 Saga and at the end when Goku went psycho.

Best answers
I don't really even like the regular dbz anymore >:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only DBGT episode i've liked soo far is "The Attack on Vegeta" First episode you see Vegeta and Gohan in a real duke out. Almost all the others are totally lame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the reason u dont like dbgt because it was in UK or Jap. and they dont have any background music or no real action.. DBZ sucks in Jap for the simple fact it has no background music in the fight scenes. DBGT for english was re-edited.. the only thing i dont like about dbgt is the fact that bebi's name was changed to baby but oh well...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the reason u dont like dbgt because it was in UK or Jap
UK or JAP? Lol what? FUNimation is dubbing DBGT. Which is not in the UK, its in Texas. FUNimation is the best dubbes by far.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
And I think like the first 3 dvd's of GT are already out.
Yes some DBGT dvd's are out and I think they will have DBGT out on cartoon network on september not sure though.

Best answers
dbgt is coming on tv here in holland tomorrow, after a while of absence :\

the version here has been dubbed by some studio called blue water

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom