Dragon ball and naruto

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
similarities or winks between these two great series, Naruto and Ball dragoon. The thing would be in looking for (or looking for, or encotrar it by chance) emblems, techniques, situations or/and things of the series of Naruto that have some similarity (or " milimetrico") with the series Dragoon Ball/Z/GT. This topic is not for debating what is the best series nor nothing of that. We hope that not us ' chapen' the Topic, that if.

Warning to all: - This Topic has not been abierto to cause any type of controversy between the users. - The mission of this topic is to put similarities between these two series, collaborating all. - You try to demonstrate it with images. - It is discussed on ' guiño' at issue, you try not to put " that pesados" , " Naruto is mejor�" or things thus. - You try to give information of where to find this emblem or thing (page, volume, etc�)

Images
-First that has been, it has put it k610i - Goku, when finishing the combat against Piccolo () - Spoiler Chapter 341, Naruto.

- Technical Krilin - Technical Naruto (Futon Strickle)

-Store of Masks
(Masks of Krilin, Chaos and other personages of other series)

TEXT
- Training with Kage Bunshin and Room of the time - Rivalry between protagonists and incredible progress to surpass itself.
- Kind and ignorant. - To train, to train and to return to train…
- Pills Magical Chouji and Judías - A little ' tontos'
- Teletransporte de Yondaime, instantaneous movement of Goku.
- Blond Naruto and Yondaime and with blue eyes like Goku (Superguerrero)
- Naruto (mini-kyuubi) and transformation in Ozaru, both uncontrollable ones in that state. - Jiraiya and Maestro Mutenroshi, equal of perverted.
- Examination of Chuunin, and match of Martial Arts.
- The great reisistencia of the protagonists (for whatever reason)
- Weights of Rock Lee, like the weights that Goku uses.
- Futon Raseng-Shuriken with the Keizan de Krilin - Kakashi sent to Deidara (part) to another dimension. Like Goku with Cell

sorry for the english but i try to write right in english

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are a lot of similarities between Naruto and another old Jump comic: Hokuto No Ken.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gee, when you have 500+ episodes combined, you are sure to get SOME similar scene's
the way they hold attacks only seems logic if you don't want to cut yourself?

the image of them both on the floor don't look the same at all, they are both hurt sure but the position is different.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know all,i know that the creator of naruto said that he used DB for make naruto but with diferent story.i make this post for you guys.
DBZ and NARUTO are my favourite animes.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that I'm awake I'll elaborate:

Sharingan = Fist of the North Star's Shueishin technique
Hyuga family martial arts = Hokuto Shinken . . . except the victims don't explode
Rock Lee's open gates = Hokuto Shinken's Spinning Dragon Breath

There are many more. But it's a long standing tradition in Shonen Jump to honor previous writers and artists.

G
Yeah, the newest fighting animes aren't exactly origonal. They're all just using the same tricks established in DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc.. In fact, Bleach borrows a lot from Yu Yu Hakusho, apparently. But, the quality of the series are still generally good, so there's not much problem in it.
Although, it is annoying to see kids that think Naruto is better than DBZ, or Bleach is better than Yu Yu Hakusho. That's like saying.. Excrement is better than the dog said excrement belongs to! No offense to people that do prefer Bleach or Naruto- Let me validate that by saying, I prefer Gundam Seed to Mobile Suit Gundam or Gundam Wing any day.. But I wouldn't dare say it's better, after all it wouldn't exist without the older series.

In fact, there are two Naruto fight sequences that were revealed as having copied coreography, weren't there? I think one was a sequence in Naruto's Chuunin exam fight that copied coreography exactly from the CowBoy Bebop movie, there was a gif of it around somewhere.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In fact, there are two Naruto fight sequences that were revealed as having copied coreography, weren't there? I think one was a sequence in Naruto's Chuunin exam fight that copied coreography exactly from the CowBoy Bebop movie, there was a gif of it around somewhere.
Both of which were carbon copies of a Bruce Lee fight scene. They were homages, not plagiarism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom