Dragon Ball AF, Reality or Rumor?

Best answers
This probably was asked already but does any one know if its real or fake? DB GT was a rumor too and it came out...

Also, i have a clip of Dragon Ball AF.......where vegeta looks very different and he kills Nappa with one blast.

Note: Nappa died after failing to kill goku in original series. The clip had vegeta fighting nappa in a destroyed city with Vegeta finishing him off with one blast.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AF is most definately fake.

So is the rumor of Akira Toriyama's death.

And I ate the tooth fairy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please af is about as real as a flying talking monkey that has a pig on his back

and gt wasnt a rumor ever... toryiama said he didnt want to make anymore dragonball but because dragonball was so popualar they decided to make one with out toriyama's help

Best answers
so sad d00d.....so sad.... Its just like stuff that would NEVER happen in DB/Z/GT. its just a bunch of made up stuff that someone thought was funny, or something, so they decided to "make" it. It could NEVER be real, cuz in Japan, GT got cancelled, cuz those *******s thought the Hype of DB was gone, so that y it could NEVER be real.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well..
he designed the characters for them, I believe.

but other than that, he left the series be..
to him dragonball is done.

AF is nothing more than fanmanga..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah af is fake end of story

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, And Arthos shall take part in this fake end.

Best answers
AF has to be real,my friend has AF movies, i have seen them. i dont know where he got them but they are pretty crazy.Goku go's to SSJ 8,thats crazy!:shocked:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dragonball AF stands for "Anime Freaks"

people who can't be satisfied with GT being the end.

ssj8?

hell ssj3 was enough

the only cool powerup past ssj2 was mystic gohan. you seen episode 248 and 249? mystic gohan is what we all wanted gohan to become.

Best answers
may AF and GT burn in hell..... or something like that oh and what is this fake ssj8 char supposed to look like;/

Best answers
af isnt just fan manga because it is an acctual comic in japan. Now other than being a comic it may never come out on tv...

Lid

L
Originally posted by ReBirTh
AF has to be real,my friend has AF movies, i have seen them. i dont know where he got them but they are pretty crazy.Goku go's to SSJ 8,thats crazy!:shocked:
yes. it has to be real. even though everyone, including the person who made the original ssj5 goku picture said it wasn't a real series. it must be real. yes, believe this guy, who we have never heard of's "friend"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AF stands for after funimation, and i havent seen anything to suggest that its real there was even an official statement by funi saying its not real, however i would like to see a sequel to DBZ that follows the same style as DBZ as in losta fightin and none of that trippy GT crap

Best answers
lol
I bet 99% of you that say gt sucks didnt even see it.
Ok the first episodes arnt that good but it gets a lot better when the show progresses.And atleast it's origional.Because whats so new about dbz anyway?It's allways about someone who wants to destroy goku.Then goku hasnt enough power to beat him.Goku finds a new hidden power and destroy him.lala end of saga.gt is more to the point and it doesnt take 30 eps to power up.As for the power levels being huge..well arnt the pl in the android/cell stupidly high? Not to mention the buu saga.In dragonball they didnt even have pls over 300 and in dbz they have a pl of 50,000,000at the end it.gt doesnt even have pls.Al the pls you see of gt are fake cause they never made estimates of that.But hey how can you even make it not overpowered if their pls were already overpowered in dbz?I mean name 1 anime character that can beat goku in his ss3 form and i don't mean a dbz char or gt.

Oh and btw AF means after future or atleast thats what i've read but then again whats real what you read about AF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heheehh same old pathetic argument, why dont you face it GT sucks

and theres a heap of different things that people think AF means but it doesnt matter, it doesnt exist

ultrassj_vegeta

U
AF FAKE.... the voice of god has spoken...now let us all shutup......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom