Door Handles, the silent killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So after doing some research into various unnamed sources I have come up with a theory which supports my beliefs that door handles are one of the lesser known causes of death. How? You might be asking, well is your door handle made of metal? Do you have carpet on the floor surrounding the door? Then you should beware, static electricity generated by walking on carpet can be activated by touching a metal door handle. What if you touched it with your tongue? And what if the static travelled down the saliva in your mouth and shocked your tongue? You'd be dead.

Don't just listen to me, do the research yourself it's all there, and for the love of god, door handle proof your house TODAY!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, seriously. You guys are really driving me to want to rediscover my Nazi mod past. I will say this one final time. I will not tolerate open hostility, sideways mockery or sarcasm for the sake of sarcasm just because you think someone is doing something you think is stupid. Read the AUP, you'll find yourself in violation while the one who annoys you is not. Last chance, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom