doodles....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i decided i should start drawing more regulary, so i think im gonna be posting doodles every so often, they arent all great but u know, they're just a bit of practice, i shall update this later today, here goes:

lemme know what u think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice. i like how u actually use the wire frame type way of drawing. for some reaosn i could never bring myself to able to use that style.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah, wire frames/skelentons, help with placement, it also makes things easier to judge ^_^, i suggest to any1 trying to draw to at least try it, because it makes things so much easier. But with your style (like i saw on the earthworm jim you did (which rox btw)) you may not want to use skelentons because they are a little rigid for flowing stylised lines, but im not too good at doing that so i stick to skelentons >_<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry im double posting, but otherwise i was just gonna create a new topic for these, anyways,

im currently very rusty and i want to start on desert sun again, however i need crits on my style before i start. So please can people crit the style on the images above and below. I've never been that great at drawing women, and i need help so crits on the girl pics are needed the most. Reminder, i want crits on my style, tell me what u like and dislike, such as facial features, hair, anatomy, clothes/ folds, all are helpful, anyway he's sum new images (first one bein goku, no real crits needed bout style, but anythin else is cool:

just a lil ssj2 goku, i cudnt remember how the hair went i didnt have any refs with me wen i did it

ah, just a woman i need crits on, the jaw is a little messed but yeah

here's another one in profile view

here's sumthin i got bored and doodled with a biro, its just a little practice on perspective/textures, lemme know what u think:

thanks, and be as harsh as u like with the crits ^_^

Best answers
I've been wondering, why are all your male subjects either looking up with their head faced down, or leaping in the air in some strange fashion? :) either way, nice drawings

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it makes em look more angry >_< ive gotta stop doing that, ive gotta learn more expressions :S, oh well, i'll practice that

edit: cummon people, i need ur help >_< any comments are appriciated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the guy with the mohawk... looks very detailed and realistic.. pwnage!! >.<

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I will that's the worst drawing ever =P J/k man awsome drawing I love them

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The front on view of the woman is great, I can't really see much wrong with it

But the profile view, There something not right but I'm not exactly sure what it is

Best answers
erm i think your rite there Deverz... humm i think its because her hair line starts too high up. Looks like her mop is falling of her head, but thats just me... i havnt got the keenest eye.

Best answers
hmmmm nice and all but try to make your work cleaner because we can see all the build structors and refs...
ok now for the jaw....try to make it alil more gentel or thiner i duno how to say this but u paint very good!!!! keep up the good work i shell post some stuff that i made recently soon :)

Best answers
Topic : Doodles...
i dont really think it matters much that we can see the skeletons. Btw i really like the sketchy effect you have. When my mates draw the usualy just do hard single likes which is ok in its own right but i prefer the way u draw. I htink its gives you sketches a bit of character.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, ur chars get better alla time, if you give me a front/sideview of one of your chars, i migh bump a 3d model out of it :p

Best answers
I noticed on the perspective practice drawing, the bricks like curve down, and then go back up. Those lines could use a little straightening, but other than that its nice.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, they're sketchy cuz they're doodles, and i didnt use any refs for these :p my characters (cept goku) and my style. Anywayz, i know wat ur sayin about the girl, i think her jaw and her forehead are little misplaced, and yus, i know with perspective i have a problem with keeping everything alighned, its difficult >_<, anyway thanks for the crits, any more are welcome ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea dude I really enjoy seeing all your little dootles and drawings. Im running out of things to say because I find myself wanting to say the same things, without sounding repeditive.:]

Best answers
Really cool doodles m8 love them all maybe do a lil doodle of a lil robot for meh?? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom