dontcha hate it when.....

Best answers
your doing good in esf......some one kameha's you, you teleport, kick and beam em then they call you a n00b:rolleyes:?

and yet their kameha spammin the map? i tell ya people get dumber and dumber.

if this isn't in the right spot please move it.

Best answers
I love kicking beam spammers around :p especially when they are in the middle of shooting one, funny when they go flying with the beam still attached :talk:

Best answers
I hate it when people flame you for double teaming then hit you while you're transforming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate how arrogant and ignorant some people are

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. That seems like what you and I are doing right now :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate it when somebody sits back and spams kamehamehas, and calls you a melee n00b the first time you kill them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with MyStiX, I also share a hate for complaining :\.

Best answers
i love it when my linux server crashs randomly because it appears no one knows what the problem is

Best answers
i agree mostly with MystiX, but sonic boyster has a good point, because that happens to me more times than a human can count :D

Best answers
I dont really mind i just continue useing a combination of moves ; ) (exept when lagging lol). Why should i get angry.... let them get angry cause there the ones getting owned. They only do that stuff to make you get angry as well. But not caring and continuing to own the guy will make them angry. So i usally ignor bad comments and do what i usally do.

Best answers
Lol! reminds me of a REAL! Noob..
we made a powerstruggle i had 1 mil Pl
he had 750000 and i won (ofcourse)
the he said. How come you are stronger than me.
then i said. because i killed peeps in the game..
then he asked. How do i do that?
Lol!

Best answers
LOL, i have heard stuff like that before from noobs! But kameha spamming is the bane of ESF, there is this n00b called "Fearless Fezaar" on my local server, he joins, plays as gohan, goes SSJ and sits in te cornet spamming with kamehameha's. When you smack him with melee he puts on shield and calls for help from his friends, now normally this isn't a problem, but when you detonate a beam next to him or kill him with a laser, he calls you a noob for using those weapons. Hows that for lame tactics......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
I hate it when people complain. :\
I hate it when people complain about things too, but only when it's something not worth complaining about. If someone calls you a noob just own them sideways and call it even. hehe.

I love the question "how do you play?"

Sometimes I say "Alt+F4 will bring up a menu of all the moves." lol

I think kame spam is the only thing in the whole game that doesn't require hardly ANY technical talent or ability. That's why it bugs me, but not too much--I play Vegeta, so once I'm SSJ I can easily teleport away from those monstrosities.

Would be nice if blocking stopped blast damage as well as impact damage, but ehh. I'll live with it.

I don't like to beat up newbies, though. I beat them up if their jerks, like this one kid named "empty" who was actually the admin of one of the ESFORCES.COM servers. But usually I leave them alone.

What is really dumb is when I'm super saiyan, and I could easily crush the poor kid, but I don't...and then while I'm flying away and letting his sorry ass live, I get meleed in the back. lol

Best answers
I hate noobs who use spirt bomb and you can't melle, but when you shoot them with a beam they just say 'lame'.;(

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good to vent. :)

Just let it all out.

Best answers
I hate how hypocratic people in this thread are. Complaining about complaining. Heh, its the sad kinda funny.

Best answers
If you kill someone smartly you are called a n00b, and the way you killed him is lame.

The irony is that they are n00b's who cant accept having their ***es wh00ped.
Once i was playing with someone who had 40 ping and i had 350. He kame-spammed all the time and when i mellee-ed and beamed him i was called a n00b with no life and lame.

Instead of whining, try to get better. Thats what i do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom