Donnie Darko Sequel. Yeah, you ****ing heard me right.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STOP MAKING SEQUELS TO MOVIES THAT DON'T NEED SEQUELS ARGH!

The first one tied up all loose ends very nicely, it was amazing. A sequel is going to completely kill it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S. Darko takes place in 1995, 7 years after the original film. It follows Donnie Darko's younger sister, Samantha, who, in the wake of his death, has found herself at age 17 with a broken family, mired in feelings of insignificance.[2] When she and her best friend Corey are plagued by bizarre visions, they set off on a road trip to Los Angeles,[3] following Frank the Rabbit's ghost. They arrive at a small town in the midst of a meteorite crash and begin to see the future. They then return to where it all happened in Donnie Darko, and change what happened.

Seriously, if they bring Donnie back to life or prevent him from dying I will Hulk out and tear up Fort Collins

Last edited:

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it's going to be a super movie i can't wait for it. Maybe if it's a big a success as i think it will be they can make a prequel to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this doesn't suck I will be pleasantly surprised. I'm kinda of upset already that they're not using the actor who played Frank originally. I really like him for some reason. Plus they're using the guy supposedly playing Goku in the DB movie, blech.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Going off the 'Plot Summary' I'm going to call this a ridiculous joke.

There's no way in hell anyone would finance that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom