Doing a random map

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Update
well just actually now have few more stuff but, i know still looking bad i need work more on that
just enjoy, and... tell me cool stuff to change or put there

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Maybe the building should be bigger? Like a huge ass monastery on top of the highest mountan? So big doors, towers, some indoor lighting from fireplaces etc?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Maybe the building should be bigger? Like a huge ass monastery on top of the highest mountan? So big doors, towers, some indoor lighting from fireplaces etc?
I like this idea, make it a bigass city with that architecture, that would look pretty sweet.

Best answers
OH woW, you actually did the snow covered Russian mountain theme level we were talking about!! It looks really good so far; I'd love to see snowfall and maybe a frozen waterfall and lake. Or even an unground bunker type structure.......U gonna put a sickle and hammer somewhere there too?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow, I like that!
Is it based off of an existing DBZ area or is it even vaguely inspired by one? It looks really, really, REALLY good.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
A lake or/and more variety would be good, no need for an underground bunker though. And the aforementioned building re-sizing.

And it's actually really good looking, would definitely give it a try on my servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom