Dogs vs Cats

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who will win!

<+b4k4^2> Round 1, Cats Vs Dogs! FIGHT. Dog: Woof. CAt: Meow. CAT WINS!
o1 * @Magus| runs and cries in guilt
o1 * Sunny|CS dog RAWR
o2 <Sunny|CS> dog wins
o2 <Sunny|CS> !!!
o2 * [RAW]Fusion throws n a lion for the cats side
o2 <[RAW]Fusion> go lion!
o2 * Sunny|CS throws a 3 headed gaint dog in
o2 * +[SAS]Orion throws in CUTE KITTENS
o3 * +b4k4^2 throws in a dungeon
o3 <+b4k4^2> Weeeeeeeeeee!
o3 <+b4k4^2> o_O
o3 * [RAW]Fusion throws in some kill stealers
o3 <[RAW]Fusion> run my pretties!
o3 * Sunny|CS throws himself in with a railgun DIE KITTIES
o3 * @Magus| is a pretty :eek:
o3 <[RAW]Fusion> >_<
o4 * [RAW]Fusion puts on some anti-magus repelent
o4 * @Magus| sexes [RAW]Fusion up :eek:

o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cats! They are much cuter than dogs, do not drool over you and dont poo on pavements ect ect. And cats are independant and they purr :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Cats! They are much cuter than dogs, do not drool over you and dont poo on pavements ect ect. And cats are independant and they purr :p
doggys, doggys are smart and some (the ones i have) dont shead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
doggys, doggys are smart and some (the ones i have) dont shead.
no no, cats are better, and smarter, if dogs are so smart they would be like cats and be indepent and say "what.. how about YOU sit" when someone orders them around

^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dogs pwn cats... why do you think cats (usually) run away from dogs as soon as they begin to bark? I yet have to see a dog run away from a cat.

Also... dogs don't dig up your garden and crap all over it :S

Dogs aren't nicknamed "man's best friend" for nothing...

Ever heard of police-cats? I thought not...

Ever heard of seeing-eye cats? I didn't think so...

I rest my case :cool:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DOGS RULE
cats do what the hell they like, while dogs are a faithful friend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dogs.. dont you get me started. They do dig up gardens to plant bones. True, they are police dogs and guide dogs but they are good for nothing else.

And cats dont dig up gardens. Plus they are a million times cuter and a rabid dog with slobber.

And a dogs howl is so annoying wheres a cats meow is cute.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Cats...meow....*twiches*
staying at glenn's house...ugh..he can vouch for how much his cat wants to kill me, ever since the thing knocked a skateboard+tacks on my face, I am the humane society's most wanted criminal to that thing >_O

course dogs, dig, both animals have their drawbacks, dogs are good for service and helping out, cats are good for petting, hugging, snuggling, all your cute needs

but some puppehs are cute, they have the puppy breath(which is gross) and are clumsy, it just depends what kind of person you are =D

Best answers
dogs are nice and up front with you

cats are ploting to kill us all when we make a can opener that they can use themselves

buuuuuuuuuuut on the otherhand a cat girl would get it... a dog girl wouldnt o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [RAW]Fusion
buuuuuuuuuuut on the otherhand a cat girl would get it... a dog girl wouldnt o_O

That, My forum buddys, is why Fusion is my best friend!

o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, wtf :scared: WHEN did dogs become not-cute? o_O
And a cat's meow is cute? O_O I don't think it's all that cute if some rotten bunch of cats wakes you in the middle of the night with their meowing o_o

Dogs make themselves useful... I don't see anything useful about cats. Unless... they get chopped up and used for dog food :devgrin:

The only thing good about cats I've heard so far is that they're all adorable and hugable and stuff... well, dogs are all that, too! :cool:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well. i think for both.... maybe Dogs are smarter.. but cats are cute ^_^ .. you need to walk the dog out.. but a cat can do it itself outside.. i like them both.

Best answers
Dogs rule i'f you train them proparly cats suck I hate them they ignore you all the do is ly and eat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dogs > cats..there for
me > Ryoko
IM TEHDOG

Best answers
i like dogs more. i like cats cause there lazy, they sleep 60% of the time, and they don't eat as much. let one into your house....say bye bye rugs, chairs and whatnot.

And you can't tell me this pic isn't just cuuuuuute ^__^

Best answers
Originally posted by Tsunami
i like dogs more. i like cats cause there lazy, they sleep 60% of the time, and they don't eat as much. let one into your house....say bye bye rugs, chairs and whatnot.

And you can't tell me this pic isn't just cuuuuuute ^__^
pwned.

Dogs have use, domestic cats cough up hair balls and yack, while dogs only yack.

Not to mention cats burry their poo, do you know what its like to be playing in a sand box at the age of 5 to be digging a hole and dig up a bunch of cat poop? Not pleasant, let me tell you.

Best answers
Lets see dogs vs. cats huh …

Cats:
1. Small
2. Easy to take care of because they do most of the work
3. **** inside
4. Like to dig everything
5. Like to bring back recently killed things and place it on your doorstep
6. Ever heard the noise a cat in heat makes? Tell me that there meows are cute J
7. Are not easily trained
8. Make the perrrfect snuggle buddy if they want to be snuggled

Dogs:
1. Small to large
2. Not quite as easy to take care of as cats because they need more exercise and are not as independent as cats
3. **** outside
4. Like to dig up the ground
5. Like to bring back really old dead things
6. Can learn many things that a cat wouldn’t care to or couldn’t
7. Also a good snuggle buddy

I like both dogs and cats and most other animals for that matter, but if I had to choose one I would go with dogs. I like to roughhouse around with my dog and he likes to also, if I tried doing that with my cats it wouldn’t go over to well. The fact that most cats would prefer to stick to themselves and do what they want isn’t as appealing as a dog that wants you to get up and play with him.

You don’t take a cat out for a walk, or throw things for it to chase and retrieve. Both species have there own little quarks and personalities I just prefer those of dogs. Here is a little passage that I have heard before that sums up the differences between cats and dogs.

You give a dog shelter, food, and water he says wow you must be a god. You give a cat shelter, food, and water he says wow I must be a god.

Best answers
LIZARDS! PWNZ ZEM BOTH! i've had four iguana's and yes, there brains are the size of peas but they are awesome to me....o_O then again im weird.....anyways, dog's all the way. i remember when i was a little boy i had a dog, and whenever i cried he'd come over and get all snuggy-snuggy, and yes you could tell it was for that reason, what would a cat do in that situation? shove its butt on your shin waiting for a pet? i think cat's do things for themselves, and dog's do thing's for their people. Simply said, cats are selfish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom