Doesnt work

Best answers
When i download this mod everytiem i finish the DL it says its installing and says LOOKING FOR PAST Installed clients or sometihng and then it sasys error ocurred and it wont let me install it..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try uninstalling all previous versions of ESF that you had before installing the new one. If and ONLY IF you have experience with registry editing, then you can also try manually deleting old reg entries for previously installed versions.

Then try installing the new version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, do you have Half-Life or Counter-Strike? If not then you need to buy one of those games, ESF is just a modification(mod, addon) for either of those games. If you have them, then try updating them to the most recent version before installing esf.

Best answers
I am cal-im in CS i hate half-life i have it updated i know its a mod i play many others DPB,Battle grounds but i havent got to play this and i want too!! :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i was just checking, maybe you should try downloading 1.0 and then update it to 1.1 instead of getting the 1.1 full installation? i really don't know if anything else will work man, sorry.

Best answers
That might work actually. It was discussed in much earlier threads the differences and problems between updating from 1.0 and installing 1.1 from scratch so that might work hmmm.... it requires thouight. Oh well,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom