does this count as a combo or is it just cheap?

Best answers
Lol I just said an effective way to do what he said... I don't properly like it... :no:
But some think they're the best because they own servers beam spamming...
And the part I like the most is when they start complaining because you're always killing 'em not using beams! It's another way to annoy... :D maybe we should make a manual on how to annoy beam spammers!! :devgrin: it would be much more productive to quality of the players :yes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, Nyquist. Just wow. You're the type of person that bugs the hell out of me. I hate when people hit me and immediately flee from the area. Man up, and continue the fight.

Ki blasting is fine in my book. Throwing a generic ball or 2 after hitting someone with melee is annoying, but is still a valid move. I happen to do this as well.

Throwing someone repeatedly, however, is just plain stupid. Im in a fight, and out of nowhere some gohan or krillin prepunches me and throws me away. Not only has he effectively ruined my fight, but he has made me wait to get hit. When the same person does nothing but throw, i become furious. This isnt the worst of it. What really gets my blood boiling is when i still beat the person that has been throwing me for the last 5 minutes. Its obvious i hate throwers.

Everything else is ok in my book. The "combo" in the first post works just fine.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki blasts are really useful, there's a lot of tricks ive learned.

here's one thats pretty effective

If u cum outta a advanced melee in mid air, wen they swoop at u shoot them at the player while teleporting backwards, this is better done transformed. Not sayin anymore cuz there's quite a few ways to do things.

Best answers
i do that alot too, but i try and angle my self to get under them so i can bounce them off the cieling :] sometimes i can get them to land on my head too! lol mainly works on noobs but its funny as heck :laff: :devgrin:

Best answers
i'd say trunks is the best, his sword has a 20% of exploding you and causing a good percent of damage and when he throws you he can somewhat have a fully charge burning attack which flash bangs ya and makes ya blind. thus he can keep melee-ing your butt to death. He becomes super sayian early and although it takes some time to transform he is quite formidible with teleport - melee - burning attack. i got called a hacker when using trunks hahaha :D

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Wow, Nyquist. Just wow. You're the type of person that bugs the hell out of me. I hate when people hit me and immediately flee from the area. Man up, and continue the fight.

Ki blasting is fine in my book. Throwing a generic ball or 2 after hitting someone with melee is annoying, but is still a valid move. I happen to do this as well.

Throwing someone repeatedly, however, is just plain stupid. Im in a fight, and out of nowhere some gohan or krillin prepunches me and throws me away. Not only has he effectively ruined my fight, but he has made me wait to get hit. When the same person does nothing but throw, i become furious. This isnt the worst of it. What really gets my blood boiling is when i still beat the person that has been throwing me for the last 5 minutes. Its obvious i hate throwers.

Everything else is ok in my book. The "combo" in the first post works just fine.
-Me believes EXACTLY the same.

i got called a hacker when using trunks hahaha
My case is even worse :laff: They called me a hacker because i hit someone with melee, then swooped and hit him again. That cant be done, so i hack :rolleyes:

Best answers
Zeonix said:

altough a valid point i must disagree.

must hit and run tactics are useful because it will move your opponent out of his comfort zone and irritate them, and most ppl dont watch their ki as well when pissed so u may or may no have an advantage... worst case senario u get an a** beating and look like a looser :]

plus

running away after slamming some 1 into a wall with a throw gives you a chance to charge your KI and prep any quick beams u may want to use while he ur enemies rush u in a blind rage [ i do this alot with goku (hit ppl into the wall solar flare, run charge and then have a mini spirit bomb waiting for them when they rush me) mix in some chain teleporting for humor and ull have 1 really P.Oed enemy :devgrin: some days being irritating is more fun than just killing ppl, but i played ppl that can easily counter that (especially prince vegeta o_O that guy has handed me my butt more times than i can count :laff: )

or if your acctually trying to get a kill bounce them offa the ceilling and "juggle" them like a soccer ball :laff: some times u can get them to land on ur head while their still stunned (mainly really new players) and drop a little to kick them to the cielling again :) or move outta the way and lunch a heavy beam to blow them away lol

that never works on ppl that kno what they are doing tho lol

all that aside, how many people do you kno that will purposely stand their ground while getting their butts handed to them?? all that it proves is
A.) ur watching his melee commands for patterns

B.) ur scratching ur butt

C.) ur a distraction while a teamate charges a heavy beam behind the enemy (which is a very nice team play move although very evil :devgrin: )

but really ive rarely seen people stand their and wait for u to attack them most ppl will attack you and move then attack again from a different angle
its one of the oldest and most effective tricks in the book

Best answers
Can you not just use a combo hit him to the ground then flash him and blast him away with Goku? :(

Best answers
Well I have tried doing something different. I once in a while I will try to get a big big ki blob and then throw the guy into the cliff. He should lose a deal fo damage from a combination of the throw and ki blob effects. :fight: :fight:

Best answers
kiblob dont work to well on people who use jump off walls/cliffs.
hit number 3 on keyboard and use the ki blast, it does decent damage and usually always hits :)

Best answers
that works well when your ssj or at a high PL after getting at least 1.5 million KI because its got more stopping power in it then >=) i use that beam ( 3 ) to stop ppl that are swooping at me then i attack them :laff:

Best answers
i was playing today, and i had gotten slammed into a wall by a throw.. but right after i got slammed e ki blobbed me.. but the strange part was that the ki attacks were shooting at a high ROF... the other guy was trunks... Is that unique to Trunks or is there a way to charge the ki blast in order to shoot in rapid succesion? i swear the ki blob was at it's max in under a second.. and i wasn't lagging. because he did it to me more than once..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HeadAche please do not revive dead threads.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom