Does anyone use WON?

Best answers
I want ESF to work on WON, my problem is that its missing melee text.tga and scouterstats text.tga

I dont want this on steam just WON... if there is no other way...well..i cant do anything about it.....:(

Has anyone actually solved this problem? i've seen other people have the same problem...but with no proper solution

I have been looking forward to this game since 2002....please...make my dream come true!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that Steam is practically in full force, Won is dead, sorry.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does seem some people are having difficulty letting go. But the whole point of Steam was to replace WON. It's not like it's that much different. More convenient, if anything. So if you really "want to make your dream come true". Just go download Steam. http://www.steampowered.com

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the melee text.tga i have thze same thing but the game works normaly

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, missing some images wouldn't crash the game, they just wouldn't be there to display when they're supposed to.
Give Steam a good try, and get confortable with it. If you're like 99% of the people I know, after a week of using Steam, you'll look back at WON and laugh.

Best answers
Ok, i'm trying to play the game....but....the "new game" , "load gane" and the hazard coursething is blanked out, and i cant click on them:(

is this game cursed so that i can't play it???

Best answers
is there a button saying servers because new game, load game and hazard course isnt meant to be in esf...it sounds like it hasnt gone over to steam...thats if your using steam

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESf is a multiplayer game and what you described is WONs main menu you can only go multiplayer mode and then lan game whit bots on WON
but if you want online play you'll have to get STEAM

Best answers
They have shutdown all the WON servers now, they only way you can use esf is on steam,

unless u play LAN over WON

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom