Does anyone play rugby ?

Best answers
I'm playing rugby for less than a year and recently i started collecting photos of rugby matches :)
I'm wondering if anyone around here plays rugby ? If you do, could you post any pictures of yourself playing this game ? :)

Best answers
offcourse dude
i play rugby! and rugby league over here in new zealand, but i currently dont have any photos of me playing :S

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried to but failed. I play casually with friends but get knocked about due to being light.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, i don't even know how to play / the rules of rugby. Needless to say, it's not popular in america.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed Sub,
it's a real mans sport~
Guess you don't play either, eh?

Can't say I've even tried learning the rules. Since there's no one to play with, I don't see the point in doing so. I'm fine with playing street football, though.

Best answers
offcourse dude
i play rugby! and rugby league over here in new zealand, but i currently dont have any photos of me playing :S
Cool... I know Rugby is very popular in New Zealand...
I wish it was more popular in our country but it's ok... :fight:
Nah, i don't even know how to play / the rules of rugby. Needless to say, it's not popular in america.
I bet it doesnt differ that much from American football... :D :D

Best answers
i wish my teammates in my rugby team were great 3d modelers and what nots, i dont think i have ever met a person with the skills to do so lols,
anyways why are you interested of people playing rugby? you must enjoy it alot <3 i guess

Best answers
exactly.. I love this game :) Even if i get some injuries quite often... Most of my friends at school are afraid to play this game... I dont understand them... o_o:fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom