does anyone play halo online?!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just got halo for pc and wanted to know if anyone played online cause its so boring looking for a game and no one is on. if anyone does play im neoboy so if you see me on there ....DONT BLOW ME UP!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do play online sometimes, but ive played halo on the xbox too much already.. its kinda boring for me..

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Play the demo an i must say...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT WAS SO WIDELY POPULAR FOR XBOX!

1. It sucks, i mean, just look at it. Your bullets start at random directions, weird.
2. Red and Blue for multiplayer? COME ON! At least make it aliens vs. marines, kinda like NS.
3. WHY CANT YOU BLOW UP THE VEHICHLES? Oh, i know, some super special armor? I say its laziness and lack of coding skill.
4. The AI is terribly done.
5. WE NEED HIGHER QUALITY, BETTER GRAPHICS!

Best answers
Halo for PC & XBOX just blows but for some stupid reason everyone loves it like SuperSaiyaChris said in his list only good thing bout halo...is.....ill get back to ya on that

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I I Play the demo an i must say...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT WAS SO WIDELY POPULAR FOR XBOX!

1. It sucks, i mean, just look at it. Your bullets start at random directions, weird.
2. Red and Blue for multiplayer? COME ON! At least make it aliens vs. marines, kinda like NS.
3. WHY CANT YOU BLOW UP THE VEHICHLES? Oh, i know, some super special armor? I say its laziness and lack of coding skill.
4. The AI is terribly done.
5. WE NEED HIGHER QUALITY, BETTER GRAPHICS!

I agree, im just going to add... its laggy as hell.... Even on my computer and my computer is really good... Halo for pc is bad :S

Best answers
Oh, But you can drive a FUTURE JEEP around! WWHHHEEEEEE. All the vehicles may handle like you're a drunk driver, but, HELL, CARS IN A SHOOTY GAME?! I THINK I DONE FOUND NIRVANA

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, you're all bashing it, but i don't think it's a bad game at all. Certainly not original, but I give credit when deserved.

It runs fine on my computer, and my computer isn't all that great, i don't have any fps problems at all. It runs better than most games out now ( except for call of duty, which should be an example to all other games, it looks amazing and runs perfectly)

Whoever said the AI is terrible is just talking out of their ass, the AI in halo is one of the best I've ever seen. They actually hide when their shields are low, and they actually miss shots. Much better than AI which normally just charges you spraying bullets at 100% accuracy.

the handling of the vehicles is fine, in my opinion. Most of the areas where you can use a vehicle, are grassy,muddy, or icy anyway... have you ever tried driving on any of it, you don't get as much traction as you do on a paved road.

Another good thing about the game, is that on the hardest difficulty, it's actually hard, probably one of the hardest shooter games I've ever played. Not just that the AI has immpeccable aim, they actually use cover and duck in and out of it.

The bullets start off at random directions... This isn't quake, in reality, you can't shoot 100% accuratley while doing a backflip and throwing a grenade at the same time. Even someone who's standing still isn't going to fire accuratley. Some may say "well he's a supersoldier! he's supposed to be the best!" Well, like I mentioned, they try to make the game a little more difficult than that.

The fact that cars and vehicles cant blow up isn't really true... if there is a player inside the vehicle, you can blow it up, you only can't destroy it while it's unoccupied. So much for the "laziness and lack of coding skill" theory.

The storyline is actually decent, and unique, unlike most games.

Probably one of the only games worth buying, becuase not only does the single player keep me busy, but there's actually a multiplayer that is decently fun. The only problem I ever had with it, is that Microsoft should have released it for the PC much earlier than it did, and sure as hel shouldn't have released it on the Xbox first.

I give it an 8/10.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i like the marines...
BUT HELL !!!!!!!!!!
have you seen these aliens ?
goddamned...they really sucks...
who made these aliens ?
a kid from 2 or 3 years old..think of these aliens...
they are really stupid...
not any fun to shoot at.. :\

so most of the time i fight my own man :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i got a few things to tell peeps who said you cant do different things in halo. i have blown-up jeeps before and you get tons of different colors in multiplayer, you only get red and blue in team games[duh].i like it alot better then the one for xbox, mainly cause its easier to use and you get more weapons and levels in the pc version. my friend who was a huge halo freak just came over and he said he likes it alot better. its just alot more fun blowing up people from canada and china for all i know. and maybe some of you need to turn up the resolution in the game to see it alot better.
<p>the whole point of this tread was to see who played it not to see who hates it. but thanks to you who do like it.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played Halo for the Pc (but have for Xbox) so I guess it is pretty much the same with a few additions so I will try my best here:

2. At least make it aliens vs. marines, kinda like NS.

But there aren't any aliens that you can play in Halo (not in multiplayer atleast, you can only be one character).

Its because people would just aim to destroy the vehicles so nobody would get to use them. If they respawned every now and again, it would be just as unrealistic. Remember, not all games can be perfect to real life, just look at ESF, in the suggestions forum there are all kinds of suggestions to make it more like DBZ, but lots of the answers to them are: not needed, it would make the gameplay bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personally dont like halo but i will tell u its funner than **** when u take about 3 xboxs and lan them together and play 6 on 6 capture the flag. i only find it fun when u r playing against friends.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's fun when you play on the beach and just play bumper jeeps, and see who runs over who the most.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i always fell so happy when i get in the back of a jeep thing with a rockett launcher and some dude from tokyo is drive me into walls:D "It's Good To Play Together!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom