Do you know "Bid for power" game ????

ESF_empty

E
Do you know a game caled "Bid for power" :confused: It's a cool DBz game like esf only that it works on Q3 and it's a little more interesting !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, yes, a lot of people know about it, it's a mod that died a year or two ago. The graphics were ok, but the playability was extremely bad. ESF much > than BFP

Best answers
Yea, graphics was pretty good, playability was bad... but then again the coders didnt have a chance to continue since they were shut down by Funimation or some crap.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
English BFP is the fan continuation of it and it's hard as friggin' hell to download (You have to do all of this lame voting and crap to access it) but it's a significantly improved version of the original. It doesn't match the strategy or playability of ESF but it's sorta neat to be able to play a Cell Junior and kick Kaio-Shin's arse across the arena.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realy enjoyed Bfp but when I 1st got esf there were no chance of playing bfp again.

Best answers
Same here Cruzharo, once i started playing ESf i uninstalled BFP. I just found that ESf was more advanced than BFP

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The graphics were much better in bfp given it was the q3 engine but like everyone has said it lacked the gameplay that esf offers. Allthough I remember when it was a lot of fun to piss off my friend with goku's force push.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was fun when it was out, becuase it was virtually the only DBZ mod out there that was Decent. I never really liked it for more than just it's graphics

Best answers
i liked it cause vegitas big bang attack was a beam like it should be and also cause i could fire that and the masenko really fast and it looked like when vegita was shooting at frieza in the sky and you just see explosions all over the air like a flak cannon.

Best answers
big bang ISINT a beam its a energry ball.......ever see the episode he kills andriod 19 he screams big bang and fires a ball and he goes boom

Best answers
ahhaha i knew that was gona happen when i call the big bang a beam..

but no i disagree i say its both beam and ball but beam is his more common form thats why i think it should be a beam and have an alt fire in ball form.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more common? the big bang was used like once or twice in the series...

Best answers
ah **** it im not gona try and fight this no one cares if im right or wrong i already went over this way back on the old forums i even showed clips of vegeta using the big bang in beam form and still denied it. just forge about it then

Best answers
They weren't shut down, they just made it non-dbz by changing skins n' sounds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Vegeta doesn't yell Big Bang attack, then it's not the attack. I only remember him using it once, and it was in ball form. he may have used it once more, but there is no way that his big bang is more often a beam, i've never even seen it as a beam.

Best answers
Played it for a short while. Everyone seems to laud the grahpics, but I actually prefer the ESF models and environments to be honest. Maybe I'm biased though; I can't stand the Q3 engine.

Gameplay wasn't much compared to ESF, but still good fun all the same.

Best answers
I thought the game play sucked.The melee looked like it was created in 2 hours and it was way to fast to play.I used to play it all the time cause i didnt have any games at the time but now that i found ESF BFP
was forgotten faster then that J LO movie gigli.I rate BFP 3 outta 10

Best answers
The beam system on BFP was terrible.. the beam trails were straight lines and didn't act like trails (like in ESF) and alot of the models were really horrible in E-BFP (Gotenks for example). Still, when that was all we had.. it was good.

Best answers
hey yea BFP was ok but esf is much better. if anyone still wants BFP i have BFP RC5 uploaded so if any one wants a link ill gladly supply one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom