Do you have gamecube?

Best answers
Do you own a game cube?

If yes do you like it?
If no do you want it?

Explain why!

Best answers
yes but not to play, to earn money.

i buy a gamecube at ebay for 50 euro, and selling it for 150.

300% profit!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean 200% prophit. After all, you aren't getting your 50 euros back. 150-50=100, 100/50 = 2.00=200%

Just thought I'd clear that up. Carry on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To hell with nintendo and their crappy kiddy games and reused characters in their millions of sequels and spinoffs.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
To hell with nintendo and their crappy kiddy games and reused characters in their millions of sequels and spinoffs.
You're insulting Nintendo? They ARE videogames. A lot of their stuff seems to be geared towards kid or at least has a kiddish feel about it. But you can't deny no matter how kiddy the game look they are still awesome.

I proudly own a gamecube.

Best answers
I think Nintendo has outlived itself, the GC crashed bad with Xbox and PS2. Nintendo may release one more console in the future after that I don't think they will survive.

Best answers
i dont own a gamecube

gamecube sucks :no:
i wish i had a ps2 or xbox
i would like to play dbz budokai or splintercell
:scared:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by icu2
gamecube sucks :no:
i wish i had a ps2 or xbox
i would like to play dbz budokai or splintercell
I'm fairly sure the topic is do you own a gamecube, not do you like it or hate it. We all know how heated these console wars get. So keep it on topic or this will have to go.

Best answers
nintendo doesnt have kiddy games, people assume so much, plus none of the same have started using the full potential of its hardware, such as graphics and processing functions

since none of you own a gamecube, its hard to beleive that know everything about it, plus i agree, nintendo is video games, they were the first and they arnt gunna give up, they are bigger than sony with its playstation and playstation2, same for xbox, xbox was the first of its kind, ps2 was the second, i think nintendo has way more experence, plus nintendo has the best quility games unlike ps2, which has tons of just plain random games :\

#EDIT#

NINTENDO NEXUS

http://forum.unknownnet.com/uploads/post-19-1044725620.jpg

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I own a GC and I really like it, I'm on the verge of owning Metroid Prime and the new Zelda games. :D

However great as the GC is I don't think it'll be the main reason for Nintendo's survival. Nintendo has basically cornered the market on hand held consoles, at the moment nothing comes close to the GBA which is something most Nintendo haters seem to forget :rolleyes: ..

Best answers
i agree

#EDIT#

nintendo nexus is better than my computer that i use now, i build mine and it works great, im surprised that a console is being built with so much power

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I own a gamecube, and I love it. Nintendo has yet to disappoint me. Heh, they have experience, they were back in the business when the Atari 2600 was THE system to own.

(Note: I also have a PS2, so I have a reasonable assessment of 2 out of the 3 uber powers in the console gaming world).

Also note that I will close this thread if a console war starts. And if I find a repeat offender spearheading said console war, a warning is warming up in the microwave.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
just to let you know nintendo doesn't make all the games they have (lol). Other company's do make games you know like resident evil which isn't a kiddy game is really fun and its on gamecube (res evil zero only for gamecube) etc etc :)

*edit*

I like gamecube the best

Best answers
Dude, GameCubes rock. And not all the games are kiddy. Timesplitters 2, RE (remaking entire series :)), Hitman/2, Rare was planning on Perfect Dark: Zero before they were sold to Microsoft... pity... and theres a hell of alot more being planned. And even classics, which may be kiddy, but brought a million smiles to people, such as Zelda.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only reason why i'd get gamecube'd be for metroid prime

even though i am a diehard ps2 fan

Best answers
OMG u insult nintendo... i dont think the gamecube has any kid games out yet and i think super smash bros melee is the best system game there is... stuff like playstation and there game *Spyro the dragon* or some crap now thats kiddy

EDIT-Dont get me wrong i like ps2 and all but all systems have kiddy games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I own a Gamecube, proudly I might add. I enjoy it very much, they have great games, my fav being Metroid Prime. (But that may soon be replaced by the new zelda game, whats it called again? Windwaker? I can't remember)

And as a side note, I own a PS2 as well, and as far as im concerned, Xbox, well, sucks...................

So i'm all set with the 2 best systems out there.

Best answers
the new zelda, windwaker is going to rock, when xbox and ps2 people see it , that will be the incentive to get gamecube, some people dont like the graphics but when u see it, you will learn to appresicate them.

i have already pre-ordered windwaker, and when u pre-order from now until the release date, you get the MASTERQUEST disc which i am playing now, it has both ocarina of time normal and masterquest, masterquest is the remixed, HARDER, version of the normal one, its almost like playing it over it, same story, VERY FUN

:yes: GAMECUBE 4EVER! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom