Do you guys workout?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys, do you workout or do you just sit at the PC all day? Check this vid if you never worked out, see what these people are doing, and check if you can do something of that :yes:

[video=youtube;nmw4SiOd4vc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmw4SiOd4vc[/video]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub works out and can do all of that.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
not that hard but yeah me too, 3 times each week

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just out of curiosity, why are you guys only working out 3 times a week?

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I never work out.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just out of curiosity, why not?

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If you train to much it isn't good for the muscles either, they need some rest too. my training isn't that hard like in the vid but not easy either

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's true, but that's why you work out different muscle groups on different days. For example, I do chest and tris on Monday, back and bis on tuesday, shoulders and legs on wednesday, core on thursday, and then I cycle back to chest and tris. I also run or do sprints every other day, usually before the work out. A lot of the times, I do 2 or 3 a days, which just means I'll work out 2 or 3 times a day. I also do some crossfit stuff every so often just so I don't get bored or plateau.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't lift or anything. I prefer to focus on cardio and fun things. Injured atm, but normally I'll do some low impact vortex pool resistance running (one can make this as easy or as hard as one wants due to an active current up to navel level), flowboarding, and parkour at a local gym (fight or flight academy).

Best answers
i only workout three days because i dont have time, i am in highschool and i have chosen the most diffuclt subjects to study so i spend alot of time studiying, like Gohan :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
3 Days lifting with Abs each of those days. 2 days nothing but Cardio in the form of classes that I teach. Gives about 2 hours of cardio which is a bit much but its a good calorie burner. I was doing 4-5 days lifting but cut back due to health reasons.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 Days lifting with Abs each of those days. 2 days nothing but Cardio in the form of classes that I teach. Gives about 2 hours of cardio which is a bit much but its a good calorie burner. I was doing 4-5 days lifting but cut back due to health reasons.
How are you not burning your muscle away? I was losing gains just by running for an hour and a half (11-ish miles).

Best answers
Twigsnapper, your doing it i the wrong way, instead of making your mucels stronger you are just making them weaker. You are supposed to train a mucsel group ONLY ONCE in one week

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twigsnapper, your doing it i the wrong way, instead of making your mucels stronger you are just making them weaker. You are supposed to train a mucsel group ONLY ONCE in one week
That...isn't true at all.

Best answers
what the **** are you talking about you clownshoe? If i were to take fitness advice from anyone on these forums it would be twigsnapper hands down.

once a week.....you make me sick.

Best answers
bro, you may already be sick, go and trian seven times a week, not my problem really.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I train 6 days a week. It's a non-issue. I'm just in ridiculously good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom