DISGUSTING

Best answers
ewww...the new aim look is disgusting... i couldnt remember what version i had but i had to delete it cause i had a virus... the new verision is called trinton or something like that...it's like the msn instant messange...which is horrible as well... so yea... can ne one tell me which version it is that has the buddy list that can dock onto the side of the screen?

that's pretty much it...thanks

Best answers
yea i ended up dling one of those... when ur chatting though... thier names are so huge heh...im just gonna have to live with it though

thx

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yesn o direct conenct sucks..But the layout is a lot better and the windows are cooler...But my love of the graphics may prevent me from going back to the old one.

Still, waht the hell were they thinkign when they trasehd Direct Connect?

Best answers
i restored to yesterday when i still had my older version and i used aimfix to delete my virus...now i have my direct connection still xP

yea...this new aim update is really horrible...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been using 5.5 since 5.9 came out. Hated it. I haven't kept track after that.

Best answers
isnt the newest one 5.9... the horriblest update EVER... they must think that we just want to have more useless stuff... serisoly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom