Direct X 9?

Best answers
Does half-life and esf support direct x 9, because ever since i got it i have been unable to play both esf and half-life.

If they do not support direct x 9 then how can i get another version of direct x back onto my system so that i can play esf?

Best answers
I have now just downloaded DirectX 9.0b and for some reason when I try to start esf from my desktop it doesn't do anything. This also happens when I try it from start-->Programs etc.

Why has this happened and what can I do to play ESF?

Best answers
It's not Dx9 I have it and ESF works fine have you tried upgrading your drivers or Reinstalling. The only easy way of removing directx 9 is to format so I don't think you would like to do that :fight:

Best answers
Upgrading my drivers?

Anyways now I can get on ESF but can't seem to start an internet game or play on one. It just seems to crash on me.

Have any ideas on why?

Best answers
well sort of. When I try to connect to a game from gametiger it now goes onto that blue screen ,with kami's lookout in the background, and in yellow writing it says geforce something.

Then after a while a message comes up saying that my virtual memory is too low and so on. Then when I press ctrl atl and del it says half-life is not responding.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many MB RAM do you have ... and what OS are you running with ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom