Ding Dong Squaresofts Gone

Best answers
YES! It's almost like a dream come true. Squaresoft finally kicked the bucket ;D yay no more crappy FF with the SAME GOD DAMN RECYCLED STORYLINE FOR EVERY ONE OF THOSE STUPID EYE CANDY GAMES
Although its just a merger its a good start to ridding the world of this awful infestation =)

http://www.newff.com/news/000183.html

Finally Lunar will have its revenge...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not gone.. It has gotten bigger. Which means even more games from them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Square and Enix merge"

that means there will be ALOT of good rpgs now, Enix really do own, my fav rpg company, apart from Square of course

har har @ Hiro for being blind

Best answers
and to quote myself...

Originally posted by Hiro
Although its just a merger its a good start to ridding the world of this awful infestation =)
Har Har @ Tepus for being blind ; D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and to quote myself...

Har Har @ Tepus for being blind ; D
Har har @ Hiro for thinking that squaresoft games would stop cos of this merge

:D wuv u hiro:p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*high five Tepus

He got you on that one Hiro... can You say owned :p I am sorry to say this but because these companies are merging means they will be stronger then ever. What i cant understand it why you hate it so much?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, some Merge for different reasons

E.g i think Ford and anouther company (i forget who) where/has merged cos they were dieing, but this time, they merge for the greater good, its simple really

Great RPG Maker + Great RPG Maker = Really Great RPG Maker:talk:

Best answers
YES! It's almost like a dream come true. Squaresoft finally kicked the bucket ;D yay no more crappy FF with the SAME GOD DAMN RECYCLED STORYLINE FOR EVERY ONE OF THOSE STUPID EYE CANDY GAMES

http://www.newff.com/news/000183.html

Finally Lunar will have its revenge...

:\ you make me sick ....................

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The main reason for the merge is simple.....
They need to do this to stay afloat.

Market conditions are very similar to the conditions as they were pre-1984....back during the video game crash.

the market is inundated with product..there are so many games out there right now..
Basically..
Alone, their chances of survival were smaller.
Together, they don't have to worry about competing...they can just make games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
square is gone but now its square enux or something they merged and that news is old. if anything it means more ff games and more dragon quest games here in america. gatta love it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not much of a FF fan so i dont really care what happens to square--please dont hurt me for not being a FF fanf:rolleyes:

Best answers
CRAPPY FF!!!...RECYCLED STORYLINE!!!....R U For Real?...in my experience I have met many who don't like FF games, but 9/10 times...the person is just to stupid to comprehend the mighty FF games.In the unliklyness your not one of those nine, than you must just be plain dumb to not like FF, and to recycled...no two games are alike...the only things they have in common are the fact that they are all RPGs...(P.S. useless isn't tryin to be offensive, so this doesn't involve him..its only the mean non FFers lol)

And the fusion of Square and Enix (Sqenix <--:laff: ) will only make them bigger and better.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well what can i say it will proberly be a good merge and everyone will be happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom