dieing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
one of the most hateble things in esf is that when some1 kills you like goku says : "blba bla bla blalb albal" and u have to watch like 4 seconds for your char to hit the ground , with ruins my play , i suggest after u die , u respawn instantly and the body to fall , where u died , without u watching it , cuz it's boring , and loses time

edit: !!!

the angles from witch u can grab a wall like in tony hawk's undergrounds to bee way more wide , to do more of a "wallplant" like in T.H.U.G. if you don't know wut i'm speaking bout' *Link removed due to warez* make acc , go to downloads dolnad THUG1 , or THUG2 and pres jump two times while hiting a wall , (in thug1 u have to press back and jump on a wall to wallplant it , that would bee cool in esf , double jumping to doo some wall runing )

yaaa and make esf more freestyle

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... in ESF you can fly, is that freestyle enough? But a rotatable death cam would be nice.

Best answers
Hmmm... in my oppinion, the annoying part about the dying in ESF is that, when u die while standing on the ground, u die as if u were falling a mile high before hitting the ground. My suggestion is this: make the dying at ground so that u actually put to use all those "additional" dying anims (die_back, die_forward, die_simple, etc.).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I noticed they don't use those animations, I haven't seen them in game before....why did they make em? 0_o, coder probably just forgot to bind them.

Best answers
But no, seriously, it'd be a nice touch. Would add somewhat of a "realism" by making such a variation in the game. Oh and remember Sven Coop? They had this thing so that when u die in a diagonal terrain, no limbs hang out, you just fall directly at it.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
one of the most hateble things in esf is that when some1 kills you like goku says : "blba bla bla blalb albal" and u have to watch like 4 seconds for your char to hit the ground , with ruins my play , i suggest after u die , u respawn instantly and the body to fall , where u died , without u watching it , cuz it's boring , and loses time

edit: !!!

the angles from witch u can grab a wall like in tony hawk's undergrounds to bee way more wide , to do more of a "wallplant" like in T.H.U.G. if you don't know wut i'm speaking bout' *Link removed due to warez* make acc , go to downloads dolnad THUG1 , or THUG2 and pres jump two times while hiting a wall , (in thug1 u have to press back and jump on a wall to wallplant it , that would bee cool in esf , double jumping to doo some wall runing )

yaaa and make esf more freestyle
Just, no.

No way is ESF turning into a Tony hawk skater game.

And you don't need to sit there for 4 seconds watching your guy die, if you haven't noticed already, push ANY key when you're dead, and you'll respawn.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you are that impatient, then I can't imagine what you are like trying to get your PL up, and god forbid you have evm...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf!?!?! Can't you respawn instantly just by pressing "Spacebar"??
That's what I do >_> You respawn in an instant.

-GuZzie
It's much fun to watch him die to see him go down

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo, the link you posted is prohibited on these forums by the AUP. By posting links to warez (i.e. PS2 bios) you put Greg, as well as ESF at a danger for liability and even legal action.

This is your first, and only friendly warning, refrain from posting this link, or similar links in the future.

Best answers
john_volkov said:
It's much fun to watch him die to see him go down
If you say so. Imo I don't find watching people dieing [ On ESF that is >_>] Fun.
I'd actually be more alert for sneak attacks around me than stare at a animation falling down and dissapear.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bout' the worning .........ya ..............

anywaaaay after dieing i know about the pushing , but the transparency falling , omfg after i die my only worrly is there to punch the table , so i do not blreak the table , i automaticly respawn , , and being transparent , ain't very cool , (after respawning) it kind of collaborates with the other things that tieres your eye , a ball like in jedi academy would be cool , and can a mod with yahoo mesager give me them ID i wont to discuss about some "minion" stuff ...... they know it good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom