Diamond Halo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does it show the diamond halo when the scouter is off? It makes no god damned sense! It is my opinion that the diamon should NOT be shown when a player has their scouter OFF...please :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why? I dont see anything wrong with it the way it is now...... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, imagine going outside and seeing people with red/green diamonds above their heads. It makes sense if you only see them with the scouter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh.... I see..... :D....
I forgot what i was going to say after that :S Crap... When I remember I'll edit this post -_-;;

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Well, imagine going outside and seeing people with red/green diamonds above their heads. It makes sense if you only see them with the scouter.
yeh, because videos games have anything to do with the real world anyways...:S

It was simply put in so you knew who to attack. And the environments are larger so that makes it almost impossible to see someone from across the map.

They are there for convenience.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
yeh, because videos games have anything to do with the real world anyways...:S

It was simply put in so you knew who to attack. And the environments are larger so that makes it almost impossible to see someone from across the map.

They are there for convenience.
But so is the scouter, so they should make it so the diamonds are there while the scouter is on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha, see I am right you a WRAAAWWWNNGG!! (Group X pwnz j00!)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ghost now has 666 posts, and frankly I'm frightened that he's backing Satan at the same time. Something is fishy..

I don't see the point to taking off the diamonds. In real life you don't see the back of your head when you walk around either, and you can't fire huge mystical energy waves, so I don't see what the problem is. You usually aren't paying that much attention to the models, so you need an easier way to figure out who to attack. I'm not even sure there are a large number of people who have their scouter off at any given time either...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They never see giant diamonds above each other's heads in the show either =/

OOH! Maybe they could make it so you could toggle the diamonds ON/OFF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ghost, your 666 is preserved in mah sig. by the way, i'd like to hear from the ESF team about this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... me likes the toggle idea :D... lol.... 666 posts preserved in your sig.... its the devils number!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ENOUGH SPAM ALREADY!

and if there were no diamonds at all u couldnt ever find anyone who isnt powering up or doing turbo

the whole reason for them to be in is so its easyer to find people

and if u hate them so damn much replace the diamond model with a blank model

Best answers
Dude in quote of Sonic Boyster's post, you CAN fire huge mystical waves....just about 100x smaller. Its called Ki Training and trust me, it works. But first, you have to believe that Ki exists, if there was no ki, you woulnd't be alive. Ki is life. now, close your eyes and put your hands about a few inches infront of your stomach, now start moving your hands in and out, sooner or later, if you feel a heart beat in your hands, a tingly feeling, or sudden warmth, voila, u are feeling chi and made a ki ball. practice makes perfect.

Azn pride peoples, azn pride! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats that have to do with anything....

Best answers
Originally posted by BlackVashAngel
Dude in quote of Sonic Boyster's post, you CAN fire huge mystical waves....just about 100x smaller.
Wow...it must be great to fire these huge, tiny and puny mystical sneezes. Maybe you could knock over a thimble with it.

Best answers
Originally posted by BlackVashAngel
Dude in quote of Sonic Boyster's post, you CAN fire huge mystical waves....just about 100x smaller.
Cool. Is there any light or is it all invisible?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
{I Believe In Ki/Chi} ANYWAYS OFF-TOPIC JESUS H. CHRIST PEOPLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom