DEVERZ!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek:

I will referee this match. The venu will be an Icy Glacier pass, enjoy gentlemen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll make this a quick KO.

Deverz, you just made the biggest mistake of your life. God's gift to females is about to turn ***. My words are so powerful to the brain. You might wanna hide behind Cuc, because not even him can stop me now. I'm known for my killer ways, i'll catch you off guard. Sleep with one eye open, because once both those eyes are closed the darkness will consume you and then there will be no turning back. When you walk alone on the streets you'll hear the wind whisper stix in your ear and you'll tremble with fear. I still can't beleive, you call yourself God's gift to females. ****.. only pussy you've probably had was on September 28, 1985. Yea, you know what i'm talking about. Pathetic isn't it? My words consume you like the darkness at night, don't be frightened. Because in the end, there is only one victor. Let my words sink into your soul as I take my place as champion of moderators.

Next time stix asks you to dance, you better say never. Because a dance with teh stix might last you forever. :devgrin:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That only took your 16 hours

Sleeping HAH, you were hiding, hiding from what you know will be your demise, Your going up against the wrong man. You've picked a fight with the dog of war, With the moderator champian, You think you have a change, Think again litte man. I'm going to crush your pitiful body. Only I am going to walk out of this pass

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We weren't fighting for Moderator championship :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom