Dev journal update

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got my password for the dev journals, so ive made my first post with the completed(still can be modified, so post suggestions).

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you mean
?
Well... I like that coloring a lot more then my goku skin, but the same technique just didn't.... work out on the skin:\
Edit: ah ****, i posted the older render... refreash my dev journal page.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
keep up the good work joe
adn that colouring job looks sweet :yes: :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku looks awesome joe. Really a great job.

The only suggestion I would make is, it looks like the top of goku's chest is a little low. it just seems like his chest would be where his stomach is.

I hate to knit-pick. But other than that. It's Awesome!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a good point, thanks for the crit:)
The thing is, thats how its modeled. i can't move anything up, since the neck is modeled in, and the start of the chest is extruded frontwards. If i moved it up, you would have neck lines in the chest n stuff... I see were your comming from though, i'll see what i can do about it:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey pcjoe

The goku face look really good.
But im confused.
The picture in black and white with the chest colored.
Will that be how goku will be?

if yes , its AWESOOOOMME! :D

Best answers
his eyes are stuck in the middle of his face like the old one...

Best answers
I think his hair looks a little to bulky, and his eyes do look a lil squished, i shouldn't really go into to many details or i'll make myself look like an asshole, lol

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you wont notice any face detail ingame, trust me on this one:)

Best answers
What'd mean? Like you won't get a chance to actually see the guy since most of the time you'll be lucky to get within 20 feet of someone? lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Goku Picture you have drew is brilliant looks fantastic. Im also wondering have you done any more modeling or have you just been skinning away Pcjoe?
Oh and does anyone think that the hair of the model is just too high?

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Accually, ive spent this weekend gaming with my cusin... I was going to code(learning), but it doesn't work when you have him begging you to play ps2 all day:)

Best answers
JOE!!! GTA3? Thas a cool game, nice Dev. Journals!!! GJ VT! Joe-ann, nice skinning job, lol, j/k

Best answers
hey pcjoe or vt can you guys tell me if your are going to have a brolli model some time in esf because i think he would be awsome his model might big bigger and easyer to hit i dont know but you could make him really powerful

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VT is our webmaster, he doesn't have the game(even though he could get it if he asked for it...):)
We have no plans to add brolly atm... I think hes TOO powerful, he would be owning everyone left and right

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Couldn't you have Brolli in an All Against One mode of play. Where one guy can be Brolli and then when someone else manages to destroy him, that person can be Brolli. I know its been mentioned before, but its still not that bad an idea... Or is it?

Best answers
That would just make the game boring if you want my opinion, just firing away at one single guy, it would just be to repetitive, and since Broli was only in one movie, dunno if it'd really fit in with all the other guys in the game.

Just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom