destructo/kienzen disc

Best answers
ok guys i have noticed sometimes you get some noobs who spam the discs...and i know it gets very agitating....well you may notice these guys dont get very high PL...how about this....when someone hits you with a disc and you PL is like 1.5x theirs or something you can make a catch if you press all the right buttons....lets say like the disc is the version of a "HEAD ON" in esf and you MUST win or die...also make the discs take more energey to MAKE....but after the line where it is launchable it take less energy to expand.

feedback guys?

Best answers
Move left... Slowly... It still wont hit you...
Disk is a slow moveing one hit kill , as in the show... Just let it be :p

Best answers
while that is true you have to admit the disc spamming can get annoying i mean they only have to catch you off guard. i am merely supplying a solution i mean gohan caught the discs against cell remember so it's also SERIES material and no MOVIE stuff.

Best answers
So? Gohan caught the disk because the Animators wanted to show gohans UTTER Superiority to cell... the disks are fine and the spammers will just run out of Ki so you can kill them... Easy.

Best answers
How often do they catch you off guard? iv gotten disc'd 3 times in the 4 weeks i have been playing....let it rest.

Best answers
I've never been caught off gaurd... **** man , I don't think I have ever been disked...

Best answers
Mostly its charging frezia or krillin and getting disc'd half a second before i reach em.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
then dont attack them from the front ...
discs are rather easy to avoid...
to me, theyre only useable to kill gohan shield spammers :p

Best answers
its not like i fly at them from halfway across the map. -teleport below, charge, they look down, throw, argh, dead-

Best answers
shatterdfaith said:
its not like i fly at them from halfway across the map. -teleport below, charge, they look down, throw, argh, dead-
Stop chargeing , hold A for 2 seconds , Charge. :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg ...

discs are the weakest damn attack in the game. its a large yellow rotating pancake... that whistles...?

how do you get hit? the only way to kill some1 with a disc is if your transing... if your transing... dont trans, that simple.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jump.

One jump. No charge time, no ki necessary.

Van Halen said:
Ah, might as well jump. Jump!
Might as well jump
Go ahead an' jump. Jump!
Go ahead and jump!
Discs are the easiest attack to dodge, and they make a lot of noise so you can hear them coming from behind.

Best answers
Yeah but sometimes people get lucky. Like throwing a disc a few seconds after you get out of a melee fight and you get kicked right into its path. That happend to me once. **** happens man, discs kill =p.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh well, not like you would be able to block it getting kicked into one anyways.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should grab it with their teeth then if they lose they turn into cute little rabbits that hope around and then all the players will be like "awwwwwww how cute" O.O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom