Desperation Move

Best answers
Hi All,

I've got this suggestion where is you have HP lower than 10 (when your PL is going down), you should be able to do a desperation move where you powerup and do something like a kamikazi. Like in the episode when vegeta sacrifices himself to kill fat buu but doesn't. It shouldn't be very strong but like 3/4 of Spirit Bomb.

What do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why? Is it really that necessary? Under 10 hp means you should be like dieing in ESF, not getting stronger >_>

Best answers
But some it's only a couple of times that you actually do get under 10HP. It could be controlled like only for people with high enough PL on their first form only.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point of that, why would you kill yourself for an explosion 3/4 of the spirit bomb. That's a waste. I'm pretty sure that the team isn't going to add a suicide attack.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only chance of there being a suicide attack in ESF is if the team puts in Final Shine and leaves it as it was in the show, which is doubtful in and of itself. Why give some outrageous advantage to players who have been beat to the point that they're dying? It was cool on the show because it was hard to bring people back to life, but in esf you can always just respawn. Furthermore you could respawn and damage yourself until you were down below 10 health and use it again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we already discussed about Final Shine ... it's an great attack ... but nothing for ESF

as Sonic Boyster said ... you respawn after seconds ...

in DBZ the chars fougght for their life ... and didn't kamikaze ... just Vegeta, because he wanted to defeat Buu (it was his fault for releasing him ... so he had to, cause of his pride) and also to meet Goku in afterlife

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i actually think this is a good idea fast to charge up u will lose hp when ur doing it and u gotta think before u use it cause when u wont kill annyone u will recieve a death and you have 1 frag less

Best answers
And Vegeta's suicide attack ISN'T NAMED FINAL SHINE. The Final Shine was an attack Vegeta used in GT against Super 17.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone calls That attack the Final Shine Snake.. Furthermore, anything in GT isn't really legitimate becuase it's just fanfiction animated. Just think about it for a second, it's an appropriate name isn't it? Final Shine.... It was his last dying attack(Final), and he did it so he could finally shine and be the hero for once, instead of goku.(shine). Final Shine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention it shines like hell.. You've seen the light it produced? :D

Best answers
Then why is "Final" Flash named Final Flash? Cuz it's the last energy attack he'd ever use?

Best answers
teh its called final explosion if u guys played budokai 2u would know.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This would be totally awsome!!!But not used...

That sux......all my friends want it my bro to but they don't have ESF forum acounts but plz do it it ownz!

Best answers
it would be mega spammed.
Think about it. You hurt yourself with your ow explosions, get into battle and get 2-3 frags. It would be ok if they implemented a 1vs1 system, but in order for them to be good, you would have to have i dunno, 4-5x more hp&ki.
Not to mention how you wold get powerlevels... but that's a topic for another post:)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mayby you can just barely survive it?Like 1 hp and then be weakend it would be soo cool...

I love this idea...

or the team could add it and it could have a on and off setting..?

Best answers
When I saw the word "Desperation", I thought DBZ HD for Super Nintendo. When any character then that game got low on health, they could unleash a last resort/final assault or direct attack.

Vegeta's - Grab the opponent, throw him to the ground, fire a barrage of ki balls (about 10-12) down at the opponent, then launch a huge big bang attack to finish it.

*Vegeta's would be sweet for a desperation grad move. If he had that, no player would go near him once they see his PL going down on the scouter. And in the DBZ series, Vegeta is at his best when he seems at his worst. ;)

Goku's - Teleports infront of the opponent, hits him with a bunch of left/right hooks, goes SSJ3, uppercuts the opponent, jumps back, desends to saiyen, and launchs a Genki Dama.

*Goku's would be good for a flashy combo; a show of power. But, probably wouldn't work.

Freeza's - Charges up within a red barrier, then charges fist 1st at an opponent.

*Freeza's would more of an add-on to his normal swoop attack. But, it would only work if your HP is at 1-5.

The others ones are pretty much punches ending with uppercuts.

:yes: Upside: Awesome attacks. Offers a nice counter-attack for players getting the snot beat outta them. Characters would seem noticably different; more reasons to pick character (a) over (b).

:no: Downside: New stuff = More needed animations, coding, and sprites. It would be a ***** to balance the game out. Vegeta has a cool desperation attack that does uber damage, while Gohan, Krillan, Cell, has... you get my point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well PERSONALY I think the move is worth it all man it's realy awsome. imo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Then why is "Final" Flash named Final Flash? Cuz it's the last energy attack he'd ever use?"

That's becuase it was his last resort against cell.

"teh its called final explosion if u guys played budokai 2u would know....."

Budokai 2 makes up a lot of names for moves, most of them aren't the real names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom