Describing yourself..

Best answers
Describe yourself...

I am outgoing, honest, sarcastic, naggingly stupid, and graphic artist..

Try and describe yourself, what do you like, etc..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can get egotistical, especially if things are going my way, but that ends up getting ballanced out by failure. I try to be as honest as possible, but sometimes this backfires and I become just brutally blunt. I see both sides of every arguement, which means that I am not very good with persuasion, and I almost always am the one to compromise. I can be witty at times, but the sometimes this also backfires and I end up with my size 12 foot in my mouth. Second-guessing is the name of my game.

I like to just have fun with whatever I am doing. If there is music playing, you will see my body swaying with the music. I sing at the top of my lungs if I know the lyrics, regardless of who sings the song, what it is about, or even what genre it is.

In short, I am just a strange strange person.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im a depressive person alot of the time, and I dont talk to people alot, when im depressed im REALLY depressed, but when im not, im very cheerfull and kind to people, I try to ignore people I dont like or who get on my nerves, but I have a short temper that gets me into trouble alot.

meh, I guess

Best answers
Add everything that b4k4^2 just said but take away the temper. I can take a lot of ****, but I don't vent it, which will lead to problems later on in life I’m sure. I am kind to everyone I meet and give everyone a chance.

I will talk to anyone but avoid most social situations. Listening to people argue really gets to me. I never take sides because I don’t want to hurt anyone. I am at all times oblivious to the world and hear at the same time. I am always expecting the worst while at the same time always hoping for the best. Also another strange person…

Best answers
hrm, i can get depressed but thats normal for a teen...

what sucks for me, is i am very defensive..alot. I feel i have to..and it sucks. :(

Best answers
Well...kind, nervous, spacy, gernous, "words-of-wisdom", non-voilent kind of guy. I get depressed easily when people dont agree on me or talk about me. I can take alot pain and vurble anger, but nomatter what I can't strike a fist (no, i'm not a hippy). I help people and feel sad about the lesser. I thought about being a phyciatrist, but some people just have a life that only they, themself, can change.
My is ImpTaimer. Why i use ImpTaimer just plainly descibes myself. I feel the need to lash out and kill, but just thinking about the less frotunate makes me stop. Don't mind my rambling, also I try not to use vulger language, but if i'm over-excited i tend to or say "fishsticks". (Word of Hilbert from Rocko's modern life)

Best answers
hmmmmmm.......ummmm.....i like to break stuff. is that good?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
hrm, i can get depressed but thats normal for a teen...

what sucks for me, is i am very defensive..alot. I feel i have to..and it sucks. :(

My depression is not "normall for a teen" I suffor from depression and need to take tablets for it

o_O but I dont go online when im in that kind of mood cus I would get myself banned within 2 seconds

Best answers
God-like intelegance, and hate of ignoran/ce/t people.

That's how to sum me up easily.

V'

Best answers
Tall man who likes to long walks on beaches. Single in need of companion/love partner.Will sex you up if under the right circumstances.

The best way I know to describe myself....through corny or really good comdey.

Best answers
Well, I can separate my personality for you, but it's hard for me, as myself, to judge myself and tell you myself from my point of view. :scared:

Normally:
Arguesome and stubborn, but easy to get along with besides. I love people, I love to talk to people, I love to argue with people, I love to make people laugh and feel happy, and I just love to be around people. I have several odd pet peeves that include not washing your hands before you eat, and saying "snuck". I love education, but especially the English language (because we can talk with it). I'm very athletic, but I don't act all egotistical unless I know for sure it will annoy the heck out of someone who's on my badside. :]

I don't easily fall in love with boys, and if you do something stupid to try and impress me, I'll ignore you. o_O

Best answers
i'm a silent,compassionate,idiotic, and all around nice guy..i do though have a temper that flares if i am pushed to far... but as some people know me i'n quick to forgive and forget..

almostdeleted

A
mE..hmm.. I say stupid things when people least expect..

hahahahaha... 0_o

Anyway..

Im cheerfull, uhh. I never went through depresion...

I laigh at funerals..

I laugh at your face too 0_o

/shutsface

/open..

Over all, im very random..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I guess I could describe myself as follows:
Emotions change quickly, probably because I am BiPolar(sp?) :p
can get along with you easily
I see humor a way out of everything
I will pay attention when asked to
If I get pissed, I hold a grudge for the longest time

And....I am a n00b :p

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am alot like Majin Krillin, I will take alot from people, but I won't dish it back at them, I see little point in doing so, because it will only make the dispute longer.

I am a quiet guy, I like to take in alot of information and then make a verbal stand when I have enough to back up what I am saying.

I am persistent, focused, and I try to lead others in to a goal that meets all of our best interests.

However, I can instigate arguments often when I feel that others aren't getting what I am trying to say or I feel they aren't responding as I want them to, so I suppose you can say I can get a bit impatient, but not overly impatient. I have worked around a short temper like that =]

I USED to be pesimistic, but I've learned to keep my chin up ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy, care-free and kind. Hard to annoy but once you do, don't keep arguing cause I get really annoyed. Strong sense of morals and a sense to always do the right thing.

Best answers
im just tired.....that's it....im going to sleep
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz....................

Best answers
I am a generally happy person. I don't often get mad unless something is really bothering me with it. (I can generally have people keep punching me, and my only reaction will be to block or some other defensive manuver.) I can be very defensive, and generally need some time to understand and see both sides of the arguement. I'm pretty much insane on the internet, but in real life I'm laid-back and care-free (unless of course, I'm annoyed to hell). I can try to argue a point blindly, which sucks.... I like to know whats going on, so I try to stay quiet and in the background, unless I feel a point has to be made. I'm almost never depressed unless something dire happens in my life. I'm a novice graphics artist and a intermediate drawer. I'm not very outgoing, pretty much a geek with social skills. Well, that's pretty much me.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
enigmatically paradoxical oxymoron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom