Deleted scenes

Best answers
We all know how filmmakers like to put deleted scenes on DVD; now I'm asking everyone which deleted scene(s) from which movie you like best.

My favourite is from Austin Powers in Goldmember; the one when Mini-Me kills that guy in prison, Neo style :laff:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the deleted scenes fron Kung Pow with... Chew Fat Lip I believe is his name... hehe, he captures Chosen One and tortures him and gives him a tattoo that says mouth with an arrow pointing to his mouth so everyone will think he is an idiot... good stuff there...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Donnie Darko had some good ones, about 24 of them too. Also The Boondock Saints had some humerous ones.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a particular fan of James Cameron cuts; Aliens, T2 and the Abyss all had special editions with restored footage that turned blockbusters into works of art.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord of the rings extra dvd (The one with 4 Discs)

NOTHING beats that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Death Biscuit said:
Heather Graham's deleted scene from Boogie Nights, where she gets nekkid. :cool:
rofl, that caught me off gaurd and i just spit some cereal onto my keyboard, thanks alot :S

Totally agree with the james cameron comment, all of those movies are still high on my list of favorite movies, and i haven't even seen the deleted scenes.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should, especially the Abyss and T2, the movies are more polished. Abyss makes far more sense with the extra scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread