Dedicated Servers

Best answers
Is there anyway of joining ur own Dedicated server after uve made it? o_O
Or once its been made, that computer that made it, cant join it, even if its been made with that Dedicated server program that is on the front page of www.esforces.com

If there is a way, please show me the door, so i can walk through it into my own server on the computer that created it :p :laff:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can join your own dedicated servers in steam, but you're going to lag the **** out of it.

Best answers
I see =/

But how "do" i join my own server. I tried going through lan, looking for it on the internet server list. But i couldnt find it or joinit through lan ><

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol no ya dont joe, the last time I "lagged the ****" outa my own server by playing on the same machine is back when I had a piece of sh1t P2 350MHz :p

Anyways whatcha gotta do is either in your server command line or your normal ESF shortcut command line, add -port 27014 (Default port is 27015 and since you adn your server both run at that port by default, that is why you cannot join your server, this will set one of the two to a port of 27014)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strange, most of the time people ues +27016

Note: Don't do it to your dedicated server, unless you want nobody to be able to see it.

Best answers
yo go to the main of ur deticated server and u can copy the ip adress and put it in ur favorites or u can look for the name in the servers

Best answers
Note: Don't do it to your dedicated server, unless you want nobody to be able to see it.
What do you mean? People have no problem seeing my server yet I use port 27016

Best answers
you cna sue anyport you want killwithstyle. You just need to make sure that the ports in your modum and router are open and than everything will work. For an example i can even use 53091 if i wanted to i think but you need to open those ports if their not already open. But i do know you can use any 27--- and any 29--- for a server becasue i have used those ports before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom