Deathscyte Gundam!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youre not really allowed to recruit people for a mod here. Add something in your signature if you want to rexruit people. Thats the best way to do it.
But what, is that your model? All you said it was a model for what mod.

You edited out the part where you asked people to help with the mod, nice.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mind posting a screenshot?, that texture shaded viewpoint, (btw viewpoint=*** excuse for render) hardly justfies anything, just show a shot from milkshape, nobody here cares how fancy the render looks, as long asthe model itself is visble and its build can be seen somewhat,

Best answers
can hardly see with that render, but i can tell from the figure, that the proportions need to be fixed in some areas.

legs need to be thicker
shoulders need to be bigger
thighs should be lower down, and calves a bit shorter

Best answers
needs work.......a lot of it..., u may want to get a good ref, of a deathscythe and remake some of the parts

here is an old deathscythe i made

u can use that as a ref for proportions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh noes :s oh noes... you made becky cwy :( her nevah cwied befo... that is ontill her met that mahdel! dood that model is like... like... *runs*

Becky- like oh my gosh, that model is like, so unperportinate. Like it needs to be like smooth or like something. *jerks head back and forth like a girl* i mean like, i see why you made the render at like... first o_O

-==fo real fo real==--
All in all, it needs some smoothing groups. I would crit.. but someone is gonna do it anywayz so ill save my typing. Forget it.. ill help. Try smoothing out the polies. Like use the weld tool on certain groups. Connect polies where need be. You can refer to darkside's gundam at times... but do not copy the exact structure. Good luck on it =D

I was not trying to hurt ur feelings.. just having fun. Don't take Becky seriously =O

Best answers
Ice Man: Can you please spell stuff properly when you do your joke talk stuff? It's very confusing trying to read through "typos".

Not a bad model, better than I could/would do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats that thing in his hand? a wooden pole with a shard of broken glass? need to be actually like the scythe he used, as for the model itself, use darksides model as a ref =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom