Death becomes you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New sig, need to do some re-sizing and revamping, but for now c&c?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't stand the fact that larger sigs have the resize tab now.

Anyways... I'd say the granite effects on the corners should be removed or edited.

I'm not feeling how they flow with the image/text.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the background is from an album cover, the revamping I want to do with the sig is make the bg more interesting, more abyss looking. I wanted to get a Bleach kind of vibe with the text. I like how on the title pages there's that cool looking text surrounding an image or one of the characters, but obviously it didn't work out as well as it should have. This is only the first version though, I will be making some changes and I plan on getting back into making sigs again.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That resize bar's really annoying. I actually like the corners but if you have an idea you like better, go ahead ^^.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It's kinda weird that you have a avatar with Barney and your sig is all black and white, with a skull and says "Death becomes you". It's like Barney is a serial killer or something and the skull is him unmasked.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I am not really a fan of the "Be------Comes", almost seems like Be and Comes are two seperate words. Looks kind of weird. You could also try playing around a bit with the signature, round of the edges, save it as a PNG and use the PNG's transparancy(Actually, since the signature is mostly black and white, GIF could work as well) to play more with the signature instead of it being 'yet another' box shaped signature. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom