DC Universe Online is online!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It is online, it is free, it is freakingly awesome. The gameplay is a lot more like vindictus than WoW, so get ready for some awesome fighting.

This is definitley better than Champions online too.

Join us, there is a EU and US server of your choosing.

Come!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried this....wasn't bad...wasn't great, either. It's so-so. Feels alot like WoW, but with more freedom. Don't think it's closer to Vindictus than WoW, as all I got was a WoW impression when playing. It peters out fairly quickly, the fun that is, as that awesome epic start is about the best part...they put tons of effort to make the first two hours really good...so reviewers would "Wowza" when they played for all of 30 minutes. The real thing just does not hold up...there's a reason why it went Free 2 Play.

Only two reasons a retail MMO goes F2P:

1. It's old

2. It failed as P2P, and they hope to make up for it with cash shop items.

-----

Also, it's just SO CAMPY.

Discord Member
Best answers
Marvel Universe Online gonna be TONS better imho :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Marvel Universe Online gonna be TONS better imho :p
That's what people said about DC Universe online :) that game turned out to be an utterly boring festival of lameness.

Also, Grega, what's wrong with WoW? :( I just now got into the game after hearing about Pandarens...oh man, I loved the warcraft games, never got into WoW.

LotRO had so much potential, but they made that game go down the wrong path ): Had the most complicated yet balanced classes in any mmo I've ever played...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom