DC Universe Online free to play

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And still no Might power set. I prefer DCU's visual style, but Champions Online still trumps DCU for me. There are a lot of things they should add to the latter from the former, though.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will give it a shot. But if what Zeo says is true, it will be a very short shot.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's fun while it lasts but you can pretty much max out your level in a long weekend, and there isn't very much to do. There's also a significant lack of players on their "super servers", which you may or may not feel depending on your hours. In CO, finding people is easy as **** and they're usually really nice and helpful. Then again, my first MMO was City of Heroes, so it would stand to reason I'm a little more inclined to favor CO over other superhero games.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played CO quite a bit. If I remember right, I was almost lvl 30 when I left. I felt there were too many quest repetitions, but other than that I had a bloody good time. The variety was superb.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Felt that CO had too little spells for a WoW veteran like me . Barely filled 2 bars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom