DBZ

Best answers
If someone would, they could make a game true to the show.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theoboy said:
If someone would, they could make a game true to the show.
The closest thing to the show is EVM. And you probably know how problematic people playing that are. I mean shure the power and stuff is true to the show but the price is 1 generic beam killing 12 people >.>

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Grega dont forget and the blocked server you shoot a kamehameha and bye bye server!!!! when you are ssj3 offcourse or others perfect cell etc

Best answers
It's pretty annoying that if you want you can't use a beam attack without damage yourself.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
You've said that ki pushing will be very spamable .
How about this:make it usable at super sayan 3,super sayan 2 (gohan,vegeta) and at other characters maximum.

And i was wondering if you could make Vegeta' s ring attack(used in majin form) where he fights with Goku ss2.
Vegeta fires 5 enegy rings who immobilze Goku(or other character)on a big rock and then he applies few punches and kicks.
:D
But then if someone only just joined a server and there were already people who have reached ssj2/3 & other transformations, it would still be spamable ethier way.

Best answers
It would be AWESOME if u could charge generic beam while swooping, then release the ball. Not the beam, just the ball. I saw something like that like 1000+ times in the series :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 said:
It would be AWESOME if u could charge generic beam while swooping, then release the ball. Not the beam, just the ball. I saw something like that like 1000+ times in the series :)
To balance such a thing I'd think one or possibly more of the following would need to be put into place, possibly being:
-The speed of the ball is decreased (probably the only downside though is it would be easy to dodge, but could be used after a melee hit)
-Reduced Damage to doing a normal Generic Ball (let's say around 5-10% weaker then a normal Generic Ball)
-A reasonable Ki cost that seems Balanced and fair
-Your swoop speed is temporairly Reduced
-Your swoop Speed (for the rest of that swoop, including chain swoops) is Reduced by about 10-30 speed units.

Best answers
|Overlord| said:
But then if someone only just joined a server and there were already people who have reached ssj2/3 & other transformations, it would still be spamable ethier way.

Let's say you don't join a server where others achieved ssj2,3,majin......
Let's say you join a server where all people just begun playing.
You say it will be spamable. Make it unspamable, make it consume half of your ki or with a cooldown of 5-6 seconds but make it powerfull, I mean when you push somebody with your ki that person would recover after 3-4 seconds time in wich you could recharge or throw an attack in that person.

:(

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nop cooldown it's not for esf will slow down the game verry much and there will allwase be a guy how has a big pl on public server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
To balance such a thing I'd think one or possibly more of the following would need to be put into place, possibly being:
-The speed of the ball is decreased (probably the only downside though is it would be easy to dodge, but could be used after a melee hit)
-Reduced Damage to doing a normal Generic Ball (let's say around 5-10% weaker then a normal Generic Ball)
-A reasonable Ki cost that seems Balanced and fair
-Your swoop speed is temporairly Reduced
-Your swoop Speed (for the rest of that swoop, including chain swoops) is Reduced by about 10-30 speed units.
in that case i would never try to beam someone while swooping

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
in that case i would never try to beam someone while swooping
For something of this nature to be implamented, for balance issues a downside would be nessacary to implament in the interest of balance. If you were to use it at the right or given time then the downside would not apply. Note I lsited a few possible ideas for this as you can see in my post.

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Nop cooldown it's not for esf will slow down the game verry much and there will allwase be a guy how has a big pl on public server

Why it will slow the game.
And are you so sure there is a guy on a public server with big pl:devgrin:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
Why it will slow the game.
And are you so sure there is a guy on a public server with big pl:devgrin:
Well noob the cooldown have bean sugestete 1 000 000 time's befero you and it slow down the game your in the game you shot a beam and the the oponet whick you what to PS pls whait till my cooldown is up so i can PS you and people on real public server stay on them like till it closes

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to threaten each other, it's just a game.

No offense John Volkov, but I didn't understand half of the stuff you just typed (I really mean no offense). What and why would it slow down ESF? What's the cooldown?

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Well noob the cooldown have bean sugestete 1 000 000 time's befero you and it slow down the game your in the game you shot a beam and the the oponet whick you what to PS pls whait till my cooldown is up so i can PS you and people on real public server stay on them like till it closes

First I'm no noob and i think I could easily beat you in a game .
Second my ideea wich involved cooldown wasn't for a beam (please read again) it was for ki pushing.
And the last thing why a cooldown whould slow the game.If your attack is on cooldown you just don't use it for a lil' bit.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dany goku nu fii asa de sigur :) e in echipa cu mine si noi suntem buni si sati zic ceva despre el e CEL MAI MARE BEAM SPAMMER de pe planeta (Dany Goku dont be so sure it is in my team and we are good and tell you something he is the greatest beam spammer in the world :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why would you post in one languge then another just post in englsih, im sure dany understand's english if he's typing it -_-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WEll at esf offcourse you can give me your MESENGER ID to talk and maybe we could have an 1 one 1 if you are good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom