DBZ vs Street Fighter & DBZGT RPG

Best answers
Pretty sure the first game was made with the Mugen maker or whatever it's called. And I'm almost positive the RPG was made with RPG Maker 2000, NIETHER of wich are worth putting money into.
The fighting game even had pictures of Hyper Dimension, the SNES game, and one with a Genises game.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea it was made with the Mugen engine, so I doubt they have the right to sell it anyway. Its a joke to sell it for money when It didnt cost them anything to make it.
Not to mention they need permission from the character creators.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The second one certainly looks like it was created with RPG Maker 95/2000. I doubt the sale of either of these games are legal.

Best answers
the 3d game was bid for power the 2d one was made from mugen or fighter maker and the last one was from rpg maker 2000-2002

Best answers
God... with how many times this has came up on the forum I'm tempted to do it my damn self. Enough people seem to be falling for it...

Best answers
oh another crappy mugen game with hundreds of low quality chars stolen from their creators.alot of those chars you see in the screens i already have and they are all for free.btw its illegal to make money with mugen games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom